MIDNIGHT MANSION (END)

Chapter 13:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
MIDNIGHT MANSION (END)

Deafness and guilty conscience are the only feelings that Cheng Zhichu has now.

Although he does not know why he wants to be guilty \- not right, being stared by Bai Yi's oppressive eyes, personal pressure, so even more strange is why Bai Yi will look at him like this...

Originally, if Bai Yi didn't mention it, he forgot that the other party had witnessed the kiss with Joshua at the time, and even if Bai Yi saw it, he thought that with the gentle personality of Bai Yi, he would definitely be considerate as nothing. Occasionally, I know that Bai Yi not only did not keep silent, but now it is re-raised, and the attitude is very serious.

"..."

The handsome man's eyes were deep, and even the smile faded a few points. He looked at him straight and looked at him. He knew that the beginning of his heart was hairy and he didn't know why the other party would be so upset.

Could it be that……

Suddenly he was shocked and thought of a very terrible possibility \- is it because Bai Yishi is too straightforward, and he is particularly annoyed by the heart, so no one is allowed to engage in ** in front of him! ?

No, he has to explain clearly, and absolutely can't let Bai Yi have any strange misunderstandings about him! He couldn’t be straight until he could, and if this shameful misunderstanding made Bai Yi’s thigh away from him, he would really be depressed to vomit blood! !

"You listen to me!"

In a hurry, Cheng Zhichu stretched his hand to Bai Yi's clothes, because he was a little shorter than the other, nearly half, so he had to look up and look at Bai Yi.

He looks small, his skin is white, his eyes are round, it is very delicate and cute, the light-colored short hair is soft and fluffy, and looks like a small furry animal.

He was so pitifully licking his clothes and looking at him. The gloom of Bai Yi’s heart immediately dissipated most of his life. Without his temper, his heart was not soft.

He showed a good-looking smile and touched the soft hair of Cheng Zhichu. It was like looking at him. He said softly: "Don't worry, I am listening, you slowly said."

Seeing Bai Yi or willing to listen to him, Cheng Zhichu sighed in relief and quickly said: "Actually, I am with Joshua... We have nothing! I will kiss him because I have acquired a ability..."

Cheng Zhichu has already trusted Bai Yi very much, and he is afraid that Bai Yi will dislike himself. At this time, he also refuses to conceal his ability to be ashamed. He has explained it from beginning to end and spoke himself in the process of description. Weak and poor, and helpless, and how the system that forced him is awkward.

"...it also threatens me. If I can't kiss him before killing the boss, I will never be able to get out of this copy."

At the end of the day, Cheng Zhichu himself felt that he was really miserable and his eyes were very sad. He took out the boss's illustrations as evidence, and handed this insignificant album to Bai Yi.

"In addition to collecting enough survival points, I have to collect this illustration in order to get rid of the infinite escape... So with Joshua... that, really, I am not willing to volunteer! I am forced to help... ......"

Worse, how could Bai Yi’s face look worse...

Cheng Zhichu’s voice was getting smaller and smaller, and he was shocked to find that Bai Yi’s thin lips were sinking like water. Especially when he opened the illustrations, he looked at the silhouette of one boss after another in the book. His hands increased and he gradually stopped flipping. The fingers are tightened, and the pages are almost smashed.