ABANDONED HOSPITAL (12)

Chapter 28:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
ABANDONED HOSPITAL (12)

After turning over the medical records, Cheng Zhichu first saw the words "Xie Yuanhuai". I thought this should be Xie Yuanhuai's medical record, but look carefully, the patient name column is filled with his own name, responsible for the doctor. His signature is his doctor, Luo Wei, which is actually another medical record of his.

Realizing that this is his own medical record, Cheng Zhichu is somewhat confused. Why does Xie Yuanhuai appear in his medical history? What is his relationship with this person?

So he looked at the medical record from the beginning.

[condition description:

The patient developed a new change after three months of treatment.

In the early stages of hospitalization, when a patient's condition occurs, he will determine that an object is his lover or has a close relationship with him. This object is not fixed, it may be any male who looks good.

However, a fixed image appeared in the patient's illusion recently, named Xie Yuanhuai.

After investigation, Xie Yuanhuai was a person who had existed before. He used to be a hospital patient. He suffered from congenital heart disease and died after being rescued. His family still refuses to accept the fact that he has died. He pays a large amount of money and the body is sealed. In the mortuary of the hospital.

A nurse who took care of the patient also took care of Xie Yuanhuai. It is suspected that she told the patient about Xie Yuanhuai's deeds, so the patient would fictionalize Xie Yuanhuai's image and use it as a fixed fantasy object.

The nurse has been told to stop telling the patient about Xie Yuanhuai's story and advise the patient not to respond to this image, which helps his condition to be controlled. 】

"..."

Among them, Cheng Zhichu saw another kind of illusory image. He was still sitting on the hospital bed as a teenager. Dr. Luo came to his ward and patiently asked him some questions.

"At first, I am very interested in your ‘new friend’.”

Dr. Luo looked at the boy's eyes very gently, just like a kindly elder, Wen Sheng said: "Can you tell me something about him?"

"Okay, Dr. Luo."

The slender teenager is wearing a large sick suit, revealing a slender white wrist, hanging on the edge of the bed in front and behind, shaking his hands on the edge of the bed, leaning forward slightly, with a slight color Bent, the bottom of the eye reflects a touch of daylight, such as a few clear glass stones.

"Yuanhuai is a very good person... He looks very good, although he doesn't like to laugh, but he looks very charming and takes care of me. I like him very much."

"He is a little lonely, always alone. He is alone. He seems to have no other friends besides me. He doesn't seem to like and interact with people."

"When I first met him, he also told me, let me not be close to him, I chatted with him, and he rarely responded to me. At that time, I was quite hit."

"But I really want to make friends with him, I have been pestering him. The brother of Yuanhuai is a very gentle person. I can’t bear to see that I am sad, so I made friends with me, and later..."

Speaking of this, the boy suddenly blushed, bowed his head and pinched his clothes, a little sloppy.

Dr. Luo has already understood the general situation. When he sees it, he no longer asks. He raises his hand and touches the boy's hair. He smiles and says, "I know. You should rest well first, and I will change the time to see you again."