WRAITH CAMPUS (1)

Chapter 47:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (1)

After chatting with Bai Yi, Cheng Zhichu saw that his mobile phone was running out of power. He stopped chatting with Bai Yi and took the high-speed train back to his city. He returned to his home before returning to school, and his sister Cheng Lingling Tell me about some of the experiences of participating in variety shows.

He didn't know what the system would be like to change everyone's memory, and he didn't dare to talk about it. He couldn't mention the actual copy. He just said vaguely that he felt very happy. He also mentioned that he was chosen to go on stage. Together with Ji Yunxiao, he completed the interactive section of “You Do My Guess”.

Cheng Lingling, who has not recovered from a foot injury, can't help but admire him. He even deplores why he missed this opportunity. If she went, maybe she could interact with Xiao Xiao.

However, his brother can have the privilege of interacting with the idols, and he is very happy with Cheng Lingling. He is very excited about the broadcast of this program and would like to see what their interaction will look like.

Moreover, I heard that there will be other gifts sent to my home in a few days. She even screamed excitedly and hugged her brother. He said that he was simply a humanoid koi. He heard that Cheng Zhichu had a bitter smile, this little Nizi. I don't know how badly he has encountered him.

After lunch, Cheng Zhichu rushed back to school, after all, he still has to go to class tomorrow.

In the remaining days, Cheng Zhichu was very calm, and there was no other bad thing. In the meantime, because the real copy allowed him to gain a lot of survival points, plus the survival point of the Raiders post, it was just right. Let him improve his skills.

In the actual copy, he purchased five kinds of cards, two of which have been used in the actual copy, respectively, the "purification fire" that can burn the grievances, and two cards that can move 20 meters in an instant. brand.

In addition, there are three other types, namely "soul toxin", "the scream of the banshee" and "protective cover".

The protective cover and the cards used by Meng Xin have the same effect. The protective diameter is three meters. Hiding inside the protective cover, it can resist external attacks.

However, Meng Xin’s card duration is five minutes, and Cheng Zhichu’s purchase is three minutes, but even if only this short three-minute utility card, the original price is 1500 points, and the fire of the attack attribute is the same price, expensive It’s astounding.

And because the use of two protective cover cards has a cooling time, it can only continue to use the next one after 30 minutes, which cannot be superimposed. This leads to an exponential increase in the price of the protective cover card. It is simply stealing money. However, Meng Xin’s kind of 5,000 points, even more advanced protective cover, he did not even dare to look at the price.

The "soul toxin" and "the scream of the banshee" are the cards of the attack class. The original price is 1000 points, and the effects are different.

Soul Toxin is a single attack. After using the card for the target, it will release the toxins that can soak the soul, let the target kill instantly, and a card can infect up to three targets.

The screaming of the banshee is a group attack, resulting in a debuffing state. After use, it can cause dizziness, bleeding, fear, confusion and other effects on non-living creatures. If luck is good enough, it can even directly kill, but the probability is very low. And is not valid for living people.

The price of these cards is very expensive, the cheapest instant movement is also 600 points, and Cheng Zhichu also purchased the "increased number of cards used" skills, so that each card can be used twice, just the original price of this skill is 2000 points, and only one level, the price will be doubled when it is upgraded to a higher level.