HORROR VARIETY (EIGHT)

Chapter 43:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
HORROR VARIETY (EIGHT)

Hearing the sound of the hand being pressed outside the door, Cheng Zhichu was extremely nervous. He thought that Zhou Luochen might go back and wanted to hide in the closet. However, after he suddenly relaxed, his hands and feet seemed to have lost strength and remained soft. Until the person outside the house opened the door, he still did not get into the closet.

"Oh..."

As the door was pushed open, the person standing outside showed the truth. Cheng Zhichu, who was kneeling on the door of the cabinet, held his breath at that moment, and his heart hung up, but suddenly he found that the person was not Zhou Luochen. .

The figure of the youngster's straight-end show appeared at the door, his eyes stalking in the house, and Cheng Chengchu, who was shrunk into a group and tried to hide himself, suddenly shrank slightly and his legs involuntarily took a small step forward.

This is Bai Yi when I was young...?

Cheng Zhichu recognized the identity of the young man and sighed with relief. He sat down on the ground and grabbed his chest and gasped. He was glad that it was not the metamorphosis.

Although the game is over, the feeling of oppression that Zhou Luochen brought to Cheng Zhichu has not subsided, and he is very afraid to meet each other again.

And why he hasn't gone out of the painting... Isn't that ghost wanting to go back?

Cheng Zhichu’s heart was a bit embarrassing, but after waiting for a while, the new blood words did not emerge. Instead, the teenager slowly walked towards him, half-squatting in front of him, and the light was full of unusually complex emotions, reaching out to himself. The hand touched Cheng Zhichu’s cheek very lightly and lightly.

"..."

Cheng Zhichu subconsciously shrank back, and the young man immediately took back his hand and dared not touch Cheng Zhichu again.

His look was no longer dark and cold, and the light of Cheng Zhichu was as soft as water. It seemed to see a distant dream, but it was so easy to break, and it was gentle and gentle. It seemed to be afraid that Cheng Zhichu would be in the first moment. His face disappeared.

"……Sorry."

The teenager lowered his eyelashes, his voice was low, with a slight trembling.

"It's my fault."

"I am hurting you to be brought here."

"I am really sorry."

Cheng Zhichu stunned and reacted for a few seconds before he understood what the teenager was saying—because the boy painted the portrait and was seen and collected by Zhou Luochen, which led him to be kidnapped by Zhou Luochen.

But how can this blame Bai Yi? He did not know that his painting teacher turned out to be such a beastly beast, and it seemed that Bai Yi seemed to save him before he entered here, and he also took great risks.

Not to mention Bai Yi, who is a copy, is his good friend. Even if this is just a strange child, Cheng Zhichu will not blame the other party.

"It doesn't matter, I won't blame you, I want to thank you for coming to me."

Seeing the beautiful and beautiful face of the boy revealing a stunned look, Cheng Zhichu felt a soft heart, could not help but comfort him, and reached out and touched his hair, found that the touch was very good, and could not help but touch a few more.

When I was a child, I was so cute, so beautiful and beautiful, who can bear to see him sad...

Feeling that I was touched by Cheng Zhichu, the boy immediately raised his head, and his eyes were slightly enlarged, showing a hint of surprise. It seemed that some people were unbelievable, but they were not hated, and they were comforted.