Extra - Bloody Fairy Tale (5)

Chapter 95: Extra – Bloody Fairy Tale (5)

Because of that lie that he said without thinking, for the past two weeks Cheng Zhi Chu had to act like he liked Chrisis a lot and was doing his best to please him, so every minute and every second of it was very painful. He constantly anticipated for the time distortion to happen soon so that he could quickly return to one thousand years in the future and kiss the twin knights.

This kind of torture lasted for two weeks. On a particular morning, Chrisis suddenly brought Cheng Zhi Chu into a study room. He gave Cheng Zhi Chu the magic books that he had requested from his father and asked him to teach him the basics of magic.

Since a long time ago, the human country had forbidden the act of learning or even talking about magic. As a result, magicians became very rare. However, in private aristocrats still hope for the opportunity to learn magic. Afterall, no one could refuse the chance to possess such mysterious power.

But even if they had magic books, if they didn’t receive guidance from a proper magician to help them learn the basics, they would not be able to use magic. The magician responsible for guiding them must also be someone that they trust, or the risk of magic explosion may occur.

For this reason, for many years Chrisis was not able to learn magic. He couldn’t find a magician that was worthy of his trust. Cheng Zhi Chu was the first one.

Cheng Zhi Chu didn’t know magic, and he is also not a magician so he wasn’t supposed to be able to help Chrisis. However, with the help of the system, he not only allowed Chrisis to gain magic power, he himself also got it.

【But the magic power can only be used here. When you return to one thousand years in the future, the magic power will disappear.】

The system said: 【Because you originally don’t possess any magic power, this is only temporary.】

Then what about Chrisis? Cheng Zhi Chu couldn’t help but be a little disappointed. He asked again: Would his magic power disappear after I leave?

【No, he has a large source of magic power. In the future, he would become a very strong magician and would become the lord governing Eternal Sleep City. He would become an undead magician who will posses dark magic no one else could ever possess.】

But from the looks of it, does it mean that I influenced him a thousand years ago to become a magician….?

Cheng Zhi Chu felt very surprised. He suddenly realised: If this was the case, will he recognise me after I return to one thousand years in the future?

【About that, if he hasn’t forgotten about you, he would probably recognise you.】

The system said: 【This is under the premise that you meet him. You have already kissed him here so there is no need for you to go to Eternal Sleep City anymore. You can just go and find the twin knights directly and complete the last kisses to purify all the soul projections.】

【 At that time, you can throw the coin and let the instance collapse. Mr. Mu will also be able to be completely killed off…… 】

Cheng Zhi Chu looked up at the night sky. The starry milky way was a complete contrast to the sky from a thousand years in the future. At that time, several worlds had been completely destroyed by Mr. Mu, leaving the sky with his horrific and terrifying existence.

With the magic books, Cheng Zhi Chu and Chrisis began to study magic. Cheng Zhi Chu’s control of magic wasn’t bad, but it was nothing compared to Chrisis’s magical talent —– For Chrisis, he wasn’t “learning” and was rather “recording down” magic. No matter how complicated it was, he only had to learn it once to master it.