WRAITH CAMPUS (17)

Chapter 63:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (17)

Cheng Zhichu was close to Su Ling and printed his lips on his lips.

A cold and cold breath passed down the lips of the two people, which made Cheng Zhichu unable to get cold. He also understood that he was kissing the real Su Ling at the moment, because Su Ling did not have this coldness. It should be just a phantom.

Whether it is the phantom or the real Su Ling, the reactions on both sides are very similar. After being kissed by Cheng Zhichu, Su Ling completely stunned, and the indifference in the look faded instantly. If the real youthful boy, a pair of dark The eyes looked at Cheng Zhichu, revealing a sense of ignorance.

His performance made the body feel stiff at first, and this reflected what he had done and his face changed instantly.

... He not only kissed Su Ling, but also kissed him twice in a row \- this is no problem, even more terrible is why he is so skilled in kissing men, even without thinking and struggling, boss does not come to pro He, he has learned to take the initiative to post it, and even the action of strong kisses is so flowing, completely indifferent...

Is this a straight man's ethics? ?

Cheng Zhichu’s heart was greatly impacted, and he could not help but step back and left Su Ling’s lips.

Seeing him go back, Su Ling seems to wake up from the shackles. The gloomy and beautiful eyebrows seem to be instantly radiant, brightened, revealing the full joy of joy, and taking the initiative to hold Cheng Zhichu. The wrist, and then pulled the person to the front, gently kissed up.

"they……"

Ouyang's expression is sluggish, pointing to the two people who are kissing, and their fingers are squatting. He didn't understand why Cheng Xuedi suddenly went to kiss Su Ling. Was he really possessed by ghosts? !

"..."

Gu Zhen is full of ice and cold, and feels that the scene in front is extremely dazzling. Before Cheng Zhichu and Bai Yi kissed him, he had already burned him. Now he saw that Su Ling did the same thing. He even made him almost out of control. He just wanted to kill Su Ling immediately.

But fortunately, he was patient in time, his fingers turned, and several black paper people appeared immediately. They would be turned into ghosts and surrounded Suring. However, at this time, his system suddenly sounded. prompt.

[The main line task has been completed. 】

this is?

The movements in his hand, his brows, and he did not understand why the system suddenly told them to complete the main line task, because according to his feelings, they should have a long distance from the end of the copy.

Yang Qianfan also received the news of the system. He couldn't help but be surprised. He looked up and looked at Gu Zhen, but when he saw his expression, the boy guessed that he probably didn't know what it was.

This made the boy who had been used to various dangerous copies involuntarily feel a sense of incomprehension. It seems that they did not encounter any danger this time. He didn’t even do it. He didn’t get the chance to show himself in front of Mr. Zhichu. How did it end suddenly?

Gu Zhen suspected that Bai Yi did something. Intuition told him that this man is very simple. In addition to his close relationship with Cheng Zhichu, Bai Yi itself gave him a very uncomfortable feeling, and he probably concealed the rank and identity.

His eyes swept to Bai Yi, and suddenly he saw that Bai Yijing, who had just been motionless, went straight to Cheng Zhichu and walked to the extreme. He seemed to be holding back to the extreme. He tried to hold on to Cheng Zhichu and broke into his own. In the arms.