Extra - Bloody Fairy Tale (4)

Chapter 94: Extra – Bloody Fairy Tale (4)

Caught unexpected by Cheng Zhi Chu’s kiss, the young merman’s face turned bright red. The tentacles making up his lower body trembled and one after another they moved over to cover his flushed face.

“Zh-Zhi Chu. Why did you kiss me?”

The golden-haired young man curled up the rest of his tentacles and appeared to be very shy. Cheng Zhi Chu saw this reaction of his and felt even more ashamed. Just when he was about to let the young man go, he found his wrist being held onto by the young man’s tentacles.

“You kissed my brother first and then you kissed me…………Don’t you know that we can’t reject you……”

The young man finally gathered up his courage. He stared at him with bright eyes and he looked like a puppy whose only intention was to please its owner. He carefully sat down next to Cheng Zhi Chu.

His eyes were clean and pure, and the flush on his face had not yet receded. He gently spoke to Cheng Zhi Chu.

“In our sea monster tribe, the meaning of a kiss is to ask the other person to pleasure you. Zhi Chu, you are already going to marry brother but I………”

When he spoke, several soft tentacles rested on Cheng Zhi Chu’s shoulder and waist. It quietly tightened. Using his hands, he slowly unbuttoned the Cheng Zhi Chu’s top button.

Cheng Zhi Chu was stunned. He didn’t expect the young man to have such a pure expression yet say something so scary. When the young man kissed him on the lips again, he became even more pale. Internally, he desperately called out to the system.

I’ve already kissed him. Hurry and transport me away!!

【I can’t. You need to make him let go of you first or I will transfer him over as well.】 The system whispered. 【But don’t worry. Even if that really happened, I won’t let you reach the outcome of having to lay eggs……】

Can you not talk about laying eggs?!

When Cheng Zhi Chu heard those two words, he was terrified. He wanted to speak up and beg the merman to let go of him, but he unexpectedly felt a tongue invading his mouth. He was being kissed, and those tentacles also weren’t very complacent.

In front of the young man, he had no power to resist. He was directly pressed down onto the bed. The golden-haired young man’s eyes with vertically oval pupils glowed bright. Carrying instinctive aggression after capturing his favourite prey, his tentacles tore open Cheng Zhi Chu’s clothes.

“Zhi Chu, don’t worry. I will be gentler than my brother……..”

The young man stroked his pale cheeks and comforted him softly. At this moment, the door to the palace was suddenly pushed open from outside. The handsome man with silver hair walked in with a hint of a smile on his face.

But the moment he saw the young man pressing Cheng Zhi Chu down onto the bed, the smile at his lips instantly stiffened, and his eyes frosted over. He asked expressionlessly:

“What are you doing?”

“Brother, I……..”

The golden-haired young man was very flustered. He opened his mouth but couldn’t explain himself. After all, the truth was indeed what his brother saw. There was no misunderstanding.

The man’s expression turned dark and cold. He waved his hand slightly and the young man’s body appeared to have been caught by an invisible hand. With a “thud” he slammed onto the wall. The force was so great, the entire palace shook.