Extra - Bloody Fairy Tale (End)

Chapter 96: Extra – Bloody Fairy Tale (End)

Cheng Zhi Chu was transferred back by the system through the space distortion. When he dizzily opened his eyes, he could vaguely see a handsome face before him.

It’s the twin knight……..

His brain worked slowly, and it took him a few seconds to react to the identity of the other person before him. At the same time, he saw the other knight standing behind him.

He used the corner of his eyes to take in the layout of the room. It wasn’t a familiar place. He was in another strange location.

Although he didn’t know where he was, both the twin knights were in front of him. Cheng Zhi Chu naturally didn’t want to delay things and wanted to kiss them. He endured the dizziness in him and reached out to the knight before him but, before his fingers could brush against the armour, his hands fell, his eyes closed, and he once again fell unconscious.

The mirror spirit had only remained conscious for a short period of time. Seeing this, An held his hand and stared intently at his face but he no longer opened his eyes.

Kai who stood next to him frowned slightly: “We should report these changes to Master Chrisis.”

“………..Okay.” After a moment of silence, An nodded.

“I’ll go find Master Chrisis.”

Kai still maintained a look of indifference but the eyes looking over at his brother had a hint of questioning. He hesitated for a few seconds, and asked: “Why did you kiss him?”

He had also heard of the story about Sleeping Beauty, but he didn’t think that it was An’s kiss that woke the mirror spirit up. The reason why the mirror spirit was unconscious was because he had become weak following the destruction of the magic mirror. It had nothing to do with a curse so a kiss naturally wouldn’t lift the spell.

An fell silent and didn’t answer Kai’s question. Kai didn’t have any other expression on his face. Seeing him not answering, he turned and walked out the room to report to Chrisis.

“…….I don’t know.”

Even he himself didn’t know why he wanted to kiss this person.

…………….

The magical robe decorated with star arrays billowed behind him as Chrisis walked into the room covered in magical arrays. He assessed the mirror spirits condition using his magic.

An and Kai quietly stood by and waited. Chrisis suddenly stored away the magic and gently raised the wand in his hand. An ancient star floated in the air, forming a beautiful halo.

The magic that he had used was divination magic. After his initial assessment, he could faintly tell that the reason behind his unconscious state wasn’t just because of the damage to the magic mirror.

The divination soon had a result. Looking through the scenes displayed in the stars, a slight change rippled through his dull, emotionless eyes. The hand clutching the wand also tightened.

“……..He has another body.”

“It’s a human body.”

Chrisis turned to look at the twin knights and slowly spoke.

“It’s deep in the ocean.”

…………