Extra - Self Struggle (1)

Chapter 97: Extra – Self Struggle (1)

01

Before Bai Yi’s soul fusion, Cheng Zhi Chu had also heard about multiple personalities, but he never thought that someone could have as many as 180+ personalities, and that this person would be his boyfriend.

These personalities originally existed as independent existences but, after being fused together with Bai Yi’s soul, they all exist in Bai Yi’s body, and possess the same appearance as him.

But when Qin Ji exposed his identity, Cheng Zhi Chu could distinguish the subtle differences between him and Bai Yi. The expression on the face indeed resembled the way Qin Ji spoke.

His actions were also very much Qin Ji’s style.

“The time left for me isn’t long. Zhi Chu, hurry and let me kiss you.”

After that, the man didn’t give Cheng Zhi Chu the chance to speak. He once again kissed him deeply on the lips.

02

After a few minutes, the man’s movements stopped. His expression changed and he slowly let go of Cheng Zhi Chu. He stroked his hair and revealed a faint smile.

“You are……..Yuan Huai?”

Cheng Zhi Chu observed him carefully for a few seconds before asking.

“You can recognise me. I’m very happy Xiao Chu.”

The man nodded in affirmation. Adoration filled his gentle eyes and he pulled Cheng Zhi Chu into an embrace. He kissed Cheng Zhi Chu’s hair.

Cheng Zhi Chu hesitated for a moment and then carefully hugged the man back. After a while, Xie Yuan Huai was no longer satisfied with that simple touch. Once again, Cheng Zhi Chu was kissed.

03

Bai Xi Xing had gone out to deal with some matters and he hurried back to the top floor of the hotel to check on the situation with Cheng Zhi Chu and Bai Yi only to accidentally run into the scene of the two kissing in the corridor.

After a brief moment of embarrassment, Bai Xi Xing realised that Junior Cheng had managed to solve his cousin’s problems and had returned from the other world. His cousin had also woken up. He was so excited, he almost burst into tears.

But he could read the mood, and he naturally wouldn’t bother the two of them right now ——- What a joke. With his cousin’s personality, if anyone interrupted his intimate time with Junior brother, he would definitely kill that person who dared to disturb him.

He should wait a little. Wait until they’re done kissing, and then pretend to be passing by and “accidentally” run into them.

There was no one around and Bai Xi Xing no longer cared about his image. He squatted behind a wall and browsed through his phone.

Five minutes should be enough?

04

After more than half an hour, Bai Xi Xing who was squatting the whole time limped away with numb legs and took the elevator downstairs.

Fuck, why haven’t they finished kissing? Are they kissing or eating each other?

05

“No- I can’t- please…. don’t………”

When Cheng Zhi Chu noticed the arrival of the eight personality, he couldn’t help but push Bai Yi’s chest away while gasping for air. His eyes were filled with tears and his cheeks were flushed. He looked extremely pitiful.