rewrite

hello to everyone who still has this series in their library!

As most of you know, this was my first ever book, let alone make it a series (because I overtop absolutely everything) and to be honest; I despise it. The format is absolutely disgusting and I can barely read it without internally cringing. Every time anyone comments or adds it to their library, I'm literally like, what are you doing???

So, succumbing to my desperate need to fix the writing and loopholes in the plot, I announce to you the Forever Yours rewrite. This can be found on my page and updates will be released every Wednesday.

I hope you enjoy my improvement in writing and a better description of storyline. I've also tried to center it less around the golden trio,
and when it is (because it's essentially a golden trio story) I'll try to give more description and lines to my character.

I hope you decide to give it a try, the first chapter will be released tomorrow (Saturday, August 7th) just to give y'all a taste for what's to come. Obviously because it's all in one book the first quarter will be extremely lighthearted, and like all of the books individually in order, it will continuously get darker and darker throughout the storyline. It's written a bit childishly in the beginning because they're only in fourth year, no duh.

Alright, I'll stop rambling. I hope you enjoy <3

- callie

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 - 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏) 🎉