twelve

question! do y'all know why my user name is theprxntisstrials....because pagetownsme just connected the dots

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: alcohol consumption, sexual innuendos, minimal swearing, cheating!
word count: 3270

Spencer: "A coward talks to everyone but you." Shannon L. Alder.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"It's open!" Emily yelled as she put on her earrings. The raven-haired woman walked out of her bedroom and saw Hotch there. He had his hands behind his back as he smiled softly. "Wow, I could get used to seeing you in casual clothes."

"I'll keep note of that," Aaron said and chuckled. Emily noticed his hands tightly around his back.

"Oh, what did you do?" Emily asked and furrowed her eyebrows. Aaron smiled as Emily walked up to
him. He pulled the bouquet of red roses out from behind his back. "Aaron Hotchner, you are quite the romancer."

"It was just something small I could do," Aaron said and handed them to Emily. His hand wrapped around the woman's waist. "You look beautiful as always."

"Thank you," Emily said and pressed a gentle kiss right to his cheek. Aaron blushed slightly at the gesture. Emily turned and grabbed her bag, leaving the flowers behind in an already empty vase.

Aaron's eyes landed on the box that was at the entrance of Emily's apartment. He tilted his head. "What's in the box?"

"Oh, just another gift Andrew sent. Him and Keely picked it out. I haven't opened it yet," Emily said and shrugged her shoulders as she turned off everything. Aaron took a deep breath in and nodded his head.

"You ready?" Aaron asked and offered Emily his hand. The raven-haired woman forced a smile.

"Of course. We're off to see your other lover," Emily said sarcastically, making Aaron laugh. Emily wasn't the jealous type, but now was a different story. It was Aaron. Anyone would be jealous.

The two had agreed to go meet up with Beth at the bar her friend worked at, Rock Bar. Emily wasn't exactly excited to go. In fact, she was semi-dreading it. But one thing that was keeping her in a good mood was Aaron. He used this as an excuse to take Emily out on another date per say. There would be good food, alcohol, music, and Emily. This should go smoothly.

Should.

Aaron and Emily both walked into the bar. Their eyes landed on Beth who was waving them down. Emily made sure to place Aaron's hand right on her hip as they walked towards her. Emily noticed a man sitting right next to her.

"There you are!" Beth shouted over the music as she embraced Emily in a hug. The raven-haired woman was taken back slightly at the gesture. Aaron pursed his lips as he noticed Emily tense up. Beth was already tipsy. "Emily, this is my friend Noah. Noah, this is Emily and Aaron."

"Nice to meet you. You are beautiful just like Beth said," Noah said and smiled widely at Emily. The woman's eyebrows raised as she realized what Beth had done. She brought someone to set up with Emily. Great.

"I didn't know you were bringing company, Beth," Emily said and looked back at Beth hugging Aaron. The man pulled away from her and smiled shyly. He slid into the seat right next to Emily. The raven-haired woman kept her hand on his thigh underneath the table. Beth tilted her head at Emily.