three

i miss you guys so much. it's been a struggle with these two classes but ya know. she/they in stem things😩

anyways, if you wished me good luck last time on my exam i love you and give you kisses because it worked🥰

also! i will be adding the quotes back (i don't know why i didn't do them) so if you get three notifications pls ignore it😁

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: minimal swearing
word count: 3333

Rossi: "Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heart will never change." Ting Stores.

"Well, look at that," Derek said and gestured up to Hotch's office. The man was on the phone, and he didn't look happy at all. He was doing his 'trying to stay calm, but I am upset' face to whoever he was talking to.

"Uh oh," Spencer said as he gripped onto his coffee mug a little tighter. He looked down at his watch and saw the time—eight fifty-two in the morning. "Emily's flight is about to take off. Do you think it's her?"

"I don't know. But without little miss sunshine around, these next two days are going to be brutal," Derek said and looked between Spencer and Penelope, who walked into the bullpen with him.

"But, Emily usually makes him all happy go lucky, not angry-go-angry," Penelope said and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would—oh."

"What?" Spencer asked as he looked over at Penelope. "What is it?"

"Someone's jealous," Penelope said as a smirk formed on her face. "Why else would you rue talking to someone who makes you so happy on the phone?"

"He's jealous that Em's going to see Andrew in Denver," Derek said and nodded his head. Spencer furrowed his eyebrows. "Come on, kid, please tell me you're not that oblivious to these things."

"Hotch has had a crush on Emily since the day she got here," Penelope said as they all walked towards the two men's desks.

"But, Emily started dating Andrew shortly after. So Mr. No Emotions is jealous that Emily is with someone," Derek said and set down his things. "It's simple math."

"But there's—"

"Don't make me smack you right now," Derek said and held his hand up. Penelope chuckled as Spencer put his hands up in surrender.

Rossi had made his way from the coffee pot up to Aaron's office. Luckily for him, the door was open.

"Where's your other half?" Rossi asked as he walked into Hotch's office. The man was already sitting at his desk and deep into files. After the phone call, he wanted to keep his mind busy with literally anything else. Crime scene details were more interesting than hearing about how Emily would be with Andrew for two days alone.

"Emily left for Denver today. She called about five minutes ago to let me know she was about to board the plane," Aaron said as he didn't even take his eyes off of the file in front of him.

"I was uh, actually talking about your coffee mug," Rossi said. Aaron looked up to see David holding two mugs of freshly brewed coffee. Hotch just nodded his head as Rossi placed one down in front of him. "I noticed you didn't have a cup of coffee when I walked by your window. But, you were a little occupied to notice me go by."

"Right," Aaron said softly as he set down the pen. "Thanks, Dave."

"It's nice to see you think highly of her. The other half is a big title to give someone," David said as he sat across from Hotch. The man wore a smile that any dad would wear had when talking about girls. "She went to go see Andrew, right?"