3. lactose intolerant, but who cares?

Arya

Senna and I agreed to go to the place they suggested. Was I apprehensive? Yeah because I didn't know these people. However, they seemed a bit trustworthy. They were in the medical field.

"Is it okay if we come come with you guys?" the blonde asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I told them.

"I promise we are good people. We wouldn't want to hurt you guys. If anything, we're doctors, we help people." the olive-skinned one smiled.

"Oh that's so cool" Senna said as I smiled. "My best friend here, is going to be one too" she told them as we walked down the street.

"That's so cool" they said.

"Pause- what are your guys' names"

"I'm Calum, and this beauty right here is Luke" the olive skin one said.

"oh nice, I'm Arya and she's Senna" I told them as I pointed to her.

"It's very nice to meet you guys" Luke smiled.

"Likewise" Senna told him as she looked down. Oooo she was blushing. Senna had a crush.

We walked a few blocks and came to a small ice cream shop. There was a bright sign which lettered "Sprinkles" across.

We walked in and it was the cutest little shop ever. It had a vintage vibe with cool neon signs everywhere.

We went to order. I got a cookies and cream with sprinkles. Senna got a small cotton candy with sprinkles. Luke and Calum each got chocolate on a cone.

After we paid, sorry, I mean after Luke paid because he insisted, we all went outside and sat on the bench.

"I really shouldn't be eating this, but it's soooo good." Senna moaned out.

"Why can't you eat ice cream, Senna?" Luke asked curiously.

"I'm lactose intolerant. However I have a huge place in my heart for this deliciousness. Im sorta hoping that my body will accept it and become immune one day" she continued as she finished her ice cream.

"Oh no, yeah I wouldn't eat too much. You don't want to agitate your digestive system. Give your body some time to get adjusted before you have ice cream again." said Luke.

"Okay Mr. Textbook." Senna blurted out.

He laughed. "Senna, I'm a doctor."

"And I'm an ice cream connoisseur." She smiled back, teasingly.

"Well, thankfully, there is a ton of ice cream all over this city. Even the Ben and Jerry tubs at the convenience stores."  He said as a matter of factly.

"Now, you see, that's vital information to know."

"So tell us about yourselves." I asked Calum and Luke.

"Okay, well I'm Calum and I'm a general surgeon. When I'm not hands deep in someone's abdomen, I prefer hiking, exploring new food places and spending time with my friends." He said.

"I'm Luke and I've known Cal-pal here for a while. I'm also a doctor and I enjoy exploring the city and spending time with people
I care about. Oh and video games. I love video games." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you both." I told them shyly. They seemed like such nice people. And they were doctors!

"Your turn"

"Hi I'm Arya. I'm an incoming intern. I'm from Miami and I enjoy reading, biking, exploring places and spending time with family." I told them shyly.

"No way, where are you interning?" asked Luke

"Oh I believe it's at NY Gen." I told him.

They both looked at each other. "Well, it's very nice to meet you. I didn't know we'll be meeting one of our interns tonight." Calum smiled.

"Wait"

He nodded. "Yep, we're both attendings there"

"Stop!" I told them. Don't tell me I just had dinner and ice cream with my future attendings! Gosh cmon Arya.

"Don't worry, you'll be seeing more of us. We have your back" Luke said.

"Thank you guys." I smiled politely.

"And I'm Senna. I'm a fashion and design student and I also do modeling on the side. I like hanging with my fam and drawing." she said happily.

"It's very nice to meet you Senna."

"Same here!" she blushed.

We all finished our ice creams.

"This was a nice evening." said Luke.

"For our first night in NY, I'm glad it was memorable." I told them.

"It's time to go home. It's almost one!" I told Senna.

"It was very nice meeting you guys. Arya, I look forward to seeing you on Monday." said Calum.

"Same here" I told him.

"Thanks guys for a great night!" said Luke.

"Same!"

"Goodnight ladies" Luke said.

"Goodnight Luke and Cal-pal" Senna laughed out.

A/N hi guys! Hope you guys are liking the new story! Don't be shy! Leave a like or a comment : ) ! Love you all!