1. lets get this show on the road

Arya.

Today was the day. We were moving to New York to chase after our dreams. Together.

Senna and I are best friends. We became best friends when our brothers became best friends. They're only 4 years older than us. They moved here almost 4 years ago to follow their dreams. Now, they're both hella successful. My brother, Ayaan, is the CEO of a top fortune business. His best friend (Senna's brother), is his partner in the business. Seeing them with their butts off to become this successful is inspiring.

Senna and I first decided talking about moving to New York a couple weeks ago. I got accepted for an internship at New York General Hospital.

This was a tough internship to get. So many people had applied all across the world. And I got a spot.

Ecstatic. I remember Senna and I jumping around screaming in excitement. My dream was going to come true.

Senna also wanted to move to New York as well. She wanted to pursue fashion and design with modeling on the side. She was absolutely stunning. I can see her being on billboards in no time.

That's how we got to where we are now. Senna and I currently trying to pack our last minute things in her car as I try to do the same to mine.

In Miami, it was hot as hell. I mean I practically lived in shorts and tank tops throughout the year. But in New York, it's a different scenario. You'll need boots and thick coats for the colder months.

But I couldn't wait.

I was so excited to finally move to a new city with a whole new environment and new people.

"Done!" senna breathed out. Her hair was all over the place and her cheeks were bright red. She definitely broke a sweat.

I laughed. "Finally! Now we have to say goodbye to our parents!" I told her.

"Oh gosh- lemme get a box of tissues, they'll need it." She laughed out.

"For sure." I told her.

Our parents were excited for us, but also sad. Their two babes we're leaving their nests.

We all met up at Senna's house. There, we had lunch before our long trek ahead of us. There would be a ton of driving.

"Ohhh my baby. I'm going to miss you so much" my mom sobbed into my shoulder.

Then my dad pulled me into a hug. "My Arya, I love you so much. Promise me you'll have the time of your life there!" he whispered to me.

I laughed. "Oh don't worry about that"

Senna's parents did the same to her.

"And girls, you'll be close to your brothers, should you ever need anything don't be afraid to reach out to them. I'm sure they'll be bugging you anyways" my mom told us.

"Oh yeah, don't worry, Sutton already told me he's planning Sunday dinners with you guys." Senna's mom laughed out.

"Can't wait" Senna said as she rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Okay, it's time to head out. If we wanna drive at least 7 hours, we have to head out now." Senna said.

I nodded. I turned around and gave my parents one more hug.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I told them.

"We'll miss you even more." they told me.

Senna got in her car and head out first. I followed her after.

Senna called me and I put her on speaker in my car. "You ready bitch?" She asked.

"Hell yeah." I told her.

"Let's get this show on the road baby!" She yelled out.

"Wooooo"

We drove for about 8 hours and made it to Savannah, Georgia. We stopped a few times for gas and food and we continued. We'd spend the night in Savannah and drive the rest tomorrow.

We got out and checked in.

Senna and I were so tired. As soon as we got
into the room, we took a shower and crashed. We didn't even care about dinner.