24:Mine

Eventually the kissing got heated and turned out into a make out session..

"Tae..stop" Jimin said in between the kiss but his body is not following his brain as it's going more closer to the other's touches and kisses..

"Dont tell me to stop..this is your fault Minnie.."Jimin literally witnessed how the love,the emotions in the younger's eyes turned into a burning passion..

"How?"..Jimin is so much into the kiss that he forgot to do his special pout..

"Why you came here shirtless only wearing a coat and skinny jins ..cause you wanted this..you are seducing me .."Tae is ghosting his hands on Jimin's bare torso..

"And why you came here looking like a Greek god or something..I bet you also wanted this.."

"Then what's the problem?"

Tae started pulling off Jimin's coat..

"Tae..we are in open..anyone can see us like this.."

"I dont care"..

Warning Smut

Tae pressed him on the railing of the terrace and started kissing his jaw and neck hungrily..Jimin wasn't able to stop him .....The cold and slightly chilling wind was passing by them touching their bare torsos and silky hairs making both of them shiver..Jimin could feel the cold metal bar of the railings crushing his back ..But Taehyung's warm hands were reducing the coldness of his body..The feeling of the younger kissing and worshiping every inch of his body..it was unexplainable..it was euphoric..

"Aaah..."Jimin mewled in pure bliss when the other nibble his pale skin on the sweet spot on his neck creating a lovebite...

"Your moans are heavenly baby..i wanna here those everyday..every fucking moment.."Tae was muttering in between kissing and licking the curved area under the older's chin making him moan in his breath..

Jimin is more hornier now..he kissed the younger grinding his hip down on him..

"Fuck..." the air became thick as tae grunted..

Jimin smiled softly and slowed down. He liked to use his curves and dips to his advantage knowing how much Taehyung loved putting his hands on his waist.

Jimin moved down to the other's pant and unzipped the chain with his teeth..he could see the bulge through the silk underwear..

Tae was just out of the world when he saw the older looked up at him asking permission sitting between his two legs...he desperately nodded..in no time Jimin pulled down his underwear and wowed as he had never seen his boyfriend's cock before.

He kissed the tip of his dick and licked down to the base then back up. Taehyung closed his eyes and bit his lip. He knew how good Jimin was at this and heavens knew how. the called boy teasingly kissed up and down his shaft, while keeping eye contact with him. He resisted the urge to grab his hair and fuck his mouth while calling him dirty names so loudly that they have to feel awkward in front of their neighbours next time..

Jimin took one of his hands off his cock and pulled Taehyung's hands to place it on his brown locks.He gave him a reassuring glance and Taehyung pulled his hair roughly while cursing under his breath as he picked up his pace.

"Shit!" 

His deep voice was echoing in the open air as Jimin gave him the best blow job he probably ever received from him. Taehyung was long and thick but Jimin made sure that didn't stop him. His mouth covered every inch of his cock and he didn't gag.