11:We Don't Talk Anymore

Seven days has passed......Jimin had tried all the possible ways to contact with Taehyung...but failed..Taehyung has blocked his phone no.,blocked him from all of his social media accounts..He might have blocked jimin from his life...

Jimin doesnt know what to do...he was not able to go to Taehyung ..he was not able to show his face again in front of him...the heart break ,the misery is absorbing him gradually..he doesnt smile any more ...always sits in front of the window with a expressionless poker face...work,Eat,Sleep and sitting beside the window thinking of something...these are the only things remained in his life now..cause the main motive of living his life has left him a long ago with out giving him a second chance..

That day Jimin didnt know how he ended up...he had fainted on the restaurant floor..when he opened his eyes ,he found himself in his room,kook was sitting beside him with his worried eyes...

Flashback>

Jimin opened his eyes slowly..he found himself in his own room ...Kookie was sitting beside him..

"Hyung!Thank god you wake up..I was so worried.."kook said while patting Jimin's hair..

Jimin was looking at him in his expressionless face...

"Stay here ..I am bringing some soup..". Kookie got up from the bed and went downstairs..and came back in a minute with a bowl of lukewarm soup...

Jimin didnt want to eat anything..But kook forced him to eat that..And Jimin didnt do against him cause he was not in the condition of argument or merely talking ...

"Can we talk Hyung.."..Jimin again looked at him with his poker face...

"Plss hyung ..Talk to me plss.Why you fainted.is the girl did something to you? or sh"

"Taehyung left me..."Jimin started crying..

"WHAT!!..why..where..i mean why?from where he came in this case?"

Jimin was trying to tell him all the incident in between his sob..After listening Kook managed to understand the whole incident..

"Its too much complicated .."Kook stated while hugging his crying hyung in his warm embrace.

"but i will fix it..I promise..This is my fault..I gave you this bullshit plan.."

"NO KOOK..Its not your fault..Its all my fault..I have betrayed him..I havent told him about my job..I havent told him that I cheat on all of those people who believed me..who told me their deepest secrets..I only wanted money...I dont deserve anyone's love,anyone's trust..Cause i will end up breaking it.."

"Stop hyung..No..Dont think like that..You had to do that...you had no way except that..."

"Only you and me understand that kook..others dont understand..they thought I am cheating on them with a girl who is also one of my part ! I cant blame them though..I cant blame them ...Jimin again fainted in Kook's arm.."

In the other hand..Tae is trying to indulge him fully in his work..He doesnt come to home nowadays...cause it reminds him of that boy..the boy who cheated on him with a girl..who broke his heart very carefully by his own hand...who snatched away all his trust, all his romantic lovable days ,all of his views to a true love from him...

He doesnt believe in love now...he doesnt believe in any other person except himself...he have given importance to his sister's heartbreak more than his...he made sure to say comfortable words to cheer up Yeri that she doesnt have to loose hope..when he himself was ruining cause of his own heartbreak ...