4:Closer..

NEXT MORNING

Jimins pov)

Jimin woke up feeling a flashlight on his eyes..the light was coming from the window directly to his face..when his eyes adjusted with the environment around..he found himself in a unfamiliar room but then remembered that he was in yoongis living room.. everyone sleeping on the couches in ridiculous positions...jimin tried to get up from the couch but fell onto a masculine body due to his hands curling up in jimins waist so tightly..all the memories from the previous night started appearing in his mind.. that he fell asleep on taehyungs lap while cuddling with him..he was saying him about his mom..taehyung hugged him... he complimented taehyung that he is handsome..

FUCK! JIMIN ..THATS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DRINK..EVERY TIME YOU DRINK YOU FUCKED UP! .. dont tell me you already confessed to him...no no ..thats not happening ..uhmmm..as much as i remember ..i didnt ...thank god..ohh fuck! now pls dont tell me that you told him where you work at...NO WAY.. its fucking 8 am now..i have to go to work!!wheres my phone?

he quickly removed taehyungs hands away from his waist ...

"uhmmm..Where are you going.." a half asleep Tae groaned in his deep morning voice while trying to pull jimin in his chest..

"Hey wake up ..its already 8.30 ..i have to go to work.."

"Aaannhh..5 minutes more.." Jimin cant help but smile at his cuteness...

Jungkook woke up due to this noise..then his eyes became wide..

"Hyung do you have a habit of walking while sleeping?"

"What?"

"No i mean how did you end up on Taehyung's lap.."

"I was drunk kook..but i will tell you later..now pls help me to wake them up..i have work today.. jimin stood up and started to wake the boys up.."

"Okay ."

Jungkook managed to wake all of them up ..

"Guys I am already running late..i think i should go now..also i have to go home before office cause I left my phone there.."

( a/n : dont think Jimin came to the party without his phone..he has two phone. one for work calls which company provided him..he forgot that phone in his house cs he was in his weekend)

"but hyung i have college ..you have to go home alone then.."Kook said

"No problem .."

"can i drop you to your home? I think your home is on the way of my office .."Taehyung suddenly asked 

"You dont have to..I can go by myself.."

"But i want to..."he said with his puppy eyes that Jimin couldnt resist..

"Okay then lets go.."they bade good bye to kook and others and went to Tae's car..

"they bade good bye to kook and others and went to Tae's car