5:The Date

Jimins pov)

after a long hectic week...at last today is here..I am going out with Tae in the evening..he told me to think this as a date..I think he is also being romantically involved in this relation as well as me..

We text each other every night since that day..and we grew closer..he is so cute and kindhearted..i feel like all the pressure has dropped away from my head after talking with him..i feel so refreshed..even if our relation doesn't accelerate from this position..i will love to keep him as my friend forever..we are clicked so right..sometimes we found so many matches between us ..that it feels like he is my SOULMATE...

_______________________________________

Time Skipped to Evening

I am getting ready..i wore a floral designed shirt , black skinny jeans and the high end black snickers..I applied a slight make up on my face..

I applied a slight make up on my face

(a/n: he is beautiful ...😍😍😍😍)

i got a text from Taehyung..he was waiting in his car out of my house..i quickly went downstairs and then went out ..i could see Taehyung leaning on his car and  staring towards me..

MAN! he is looking hotter in his formal suit...

(a/n: I am not in the condition of speaking)

"Hey"he tried to grab my attention..cs i am not the right space of mind

"Ohh heey.."I went near him..

"You look beautiful today...i mean you look beautiful always but.."

'thanks.. you too.."I started blushing heavily..but how ever...managed to thank him.

he opened the car's door for me making my face redder and then went to the other side to get into the driver sit...then started driving..

"So ...why are you wearing formals today?" i asked

"I came to take you direct from my office.."

"Ohh..isn't it your weekend?"

"yes ..but i had some important works in office..and there's nothing to stay at home and rot in bed alone..my parents went to a business tour and Yeri went in a vacation with her friends.."