10:Messed Up

Four Days later

Taehyungs pov)

Today's Saturday..I am feeling slightly off..cause I cant meet Jimin today..He has something very important relating his job to do..That's why we cant go out or spend time together..though he promised me that he will come to my home tomorrow morning and spend the whole day with me..but still this is the first time in these months that we are not together on Saturday..feels strange...

I am just sulking in my bed...and watching Netflix since morning...I have nothing to do..after lunch i decided to go to office just to complete some works..It was not necessary though..but good for time pass at least..I was getting ready..i heard a knock on door..

"Come in.."

"Tae..whatcha doin ? are you free? "..a very excited Yeri asked me..

"yeahh..I am free..just didnt know what to do ..thats why going to office...why though?"

"Tae..I am meeting her today!!!"

"her means..ooh thats..your Jessica?'

"Yess!! i am really nervous but excited also!! how long i wanna see her .."

"Thats good..thats good for both of you..you really need to know each other personally"

"Can you drop me where we are meeting?..if you are free..Then you can also meet with her.. it will be fun !!"

"uhmm..idk..dont you think its too awkward ..you are taking your brother in your first date..basically first blind date..."

"But Tae.. she will not mind that..she is not that type of girl..she is sweet and wants to meet new people..I am telling you ..you will love her.."

"Whatever..okk..I will drop you..and i also wanna make sure that nobody is gonna break my sweet sister's heart again.."

"Awww Tae...you look so cute while acting protective..havent your boyfriend tell you that before?"..I smiled at the thought of Jimin and Yeri didnt waste any second to tease me and poke me with her thin pointed elbow..

Yeri got ready..Both of us left the house and went to the car..The restaurant where they will meet is in another side of the city, far from our house ..

After a long way, we reached there..

"Stay here..after our date you two can meet..I will just tell her i saw you here coincidentally or you can go and sit in another corner and watch.."

"lmaoo..i feel like a stalker...but I will do that..by chance if she try to do any bad thing at least I will be there ..after all you dont know her..she can be serial killer also..

Yeri laughed at me.."Tae..you never grew up.."she pinched my nose making me whine in the slight pain.

"Lets go..She will come here any time.."

We both went out of the car and went to the restaurant..I sat on a corner table which was slightly secluded by a wall ..far enough from Yeri..whom I can see clearly from here..

Believe me...It feels really strange when you are stalking your sis and her gf in their first date..idk what yeri had thought that she made me to come here..but I think..its not that bad..after all ,I can see the girl who is literally a legend in Yeri's view...10 minutes has passed...I am busy in my phone..but also giving glances to my sis every alternative minutes..

Suddenly I saw a very familiar figure with all black attire and mask came in ...