12:Forgiven

Taehyungs pov)

"Because I am Jessica..I tried so much but didnt be able to hate myself..i am sorry"

Am i hearing right..i cant think straight..what the actual fuck is going on??I..

My mouth was wide open in shock..seeing this he again started..

"Yes tae ..what are you hearing is truth..I am Jessica..I work in a call center where I have to talk in my fake female voice to the customers..unless i wouldnt get that job..and I..i really wanted to help my family and take some responsibilities...Thats why I used to refer me as Jessica to the customers..I dont really love my job..but I cant hate Jessica..she is a part of me..."

He suddenly held my hand tight..

"Every thing was going perfect you know..I started earning descent..then I met you and I fell for you the moment I saw you at that party..We started dating eventually..we started spending time more..You slowly captured the only place in my empty heart..But little did I knew that you would gonna leave me as soon as you find out that I am a fake person.."

" Your sister started calling me..I was so sad for her... I always tried to comfort her with my words..but then she confessed me that she loves Jessica..and I was like..I dont know what to do ..I ...I thought if I tell her that I am Jessica's bf ,then may be she back off..but I..I messed up..You found I am a cheater..You were not wrong though..Yes,I am fake..I am fake head to toe only except of my heart..cause my heart doesnt belong to me ..it belongs to you, Tae.."

"I know you hate me now.."He lowered his head again avoiding the eye contact..

"Can you stop for once"I said..he was still blabbering without listening to me..

"I dont expect you to return to me..I just wanted to explain..you deserved an explanation..I will not bother you again...I will not hold you back again... you can love anyone whom you wan.."

I stopped his mouth with my hand and then slightly grazed my thumb on his plump bottom lip..I was missing this juicy plump lips for god knows how long...I was thirsty..I was needy for getting a touch of his lips on mine..I started leaning over him making his eyes open wider..in a fraction of second my lips were on his ,slightly moving, involving the tip of my tongue.

"ummm..now I can umm love whom I want to.." I said in between the kiss..

Jimin started kissing me back while placing his left hand on my back and the other one to the nape of my neck through my hair..I held his jaw and waist to deepen the kiss more...suddenly we pushed each other away hearing a knock on the door..

Namjoon entered the room with Jin ,kook and yoongi..

"hey, we thought you are taking too much time to talk..so came in.."Jin smirked looking at me while kook was dancing his eyebrow to Jimin..

"How are you feeling now hyung?" he sat beside Jimin resting his hand on his shoulder..

"Horn..i mean good..good"

I managed to control my laugh hearing what Jimin said..

"I hope you two solved your problems cuase seeing you guys in this condition..we can predict.."Jin again smirked and looked at both of us..Offhh I hate his smirk..

"yes.."I answered and found Jimin blushing and kook sighed in contentment..

"I think Jimin is doing well now..he can go home..but he need to get rest for one or two weeks ."Namjoon stated..

"Can I keep him with me?.."I asked looking at namjoon and kook..

"NO..I will not let my hyung to go with you!.."kook said dramatically looking at me like I am a monster or something..

"Why are you teasing him!"Jimin smacked his elbow and kook started laughing..

"You can ..but just make sure that he gets rest enough..."Namjoon said and jin and kook started laughing along with yoongi..

what is he trying to say?..is he..oh my..I am not that perv that I cant control myself..

"HYUNG !!..now you are also in kook's side!.." I frowned and Jimin was trying to hide his crimson face behind his small hands..

Kook made a face to me..and everyone started laughing again....

I held Jimin's hand and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes..and leaned his head on my shoulder..I felt content getting the precious boy in my hand..he is precious indeed..I love him just like how he is...I felt very happy thinking that we are together again..

YES...WE ARE TOGETHER NOW..AND I WILL NEVER LET HIM LEAVE..I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM WITH WHOLE OF MY HEART..I WILL SPOIL HIM BY ALL OF MY AFFECTIONS,MY LOVE..

Hi Vminies..how are you??

As I promised that I would fix it..I did..GREAT SUCCESS..🤩🤩🤩👍🏻👍🏻

They are together now..and Congrats you have passed the roller coasters..😁😁😁

I hated writing this angst part..so i havent elongated it..

Hope you like this story ..VOTE and COMMENT if you do..

Stay safe and happy..I love you all...😘😍