8:Busy day

Time skip three days..

Jimins pov)

I was sitting in my workstation thinking about Tae...we cant chat now..cause i am here in call center and he is in a business meeting ..i am feeling tired cause i had to attend calls in every fucking minutes since morning..my voice is sore after talking this much...at last now i am having few moments to relax..in any point next call will arrive...

That day I was having a severe pain in my back after waking up..so the whole day i was just limping around..though Tae gave me painkillers...but that was also not working that much in the case..i also didnt want the pain to go away fully cause..it was reminding me of that moment..of Taehyung..of his...(a/n: Jiminie, you should stop by now 😏😏..)

FLASHBACK>

he dropped me to my house later that day..

"WTF hyung..you two just confessed yesterday and today you let him bang on you.."kook was quite surprised to find me limping..(a/n: guys i am changing my writing style of the conversations of this story..because...never mind i will not tell you the cause..its confidential..(in namjoons voice)..😎😎)

"SHUT UP KOOK..WE ARE OLDER !"..Tae smacked his head playfully..

"You better shut up..You banged on him so bad that he is limping ..man!"

"YEAH KOOKIE..STOP YOUR NASTY MOUTH'..I yelled while blushing heavily..

"Ohh i am nasty cs i just said the truth but you two are so pure soul who just came here after doing that nasty thing"..kook laughed while teasing us..

Tae went up to him to smack his head again making him to run away from him and playfully hide behind me..

"Hyung ..say your boyfriend to fucking stop child abusing"..he shouted behind me..

"you are claiming yourself child after swearing..i cant believe" Tae came in front of us making me slightly nervous..then smacked kookies head again who was behind me..

"Hey stop dragging me in your tom and jerry shit!".I yelled at both them and they both said with a smile.."sorry" and again started fighting with their elbow..

It was nice to see the most two important man of my life together and there with me..

(a/n: I love this vminkook pic so much..Kookie is looking like their baby!!🥰🥰)

FLASHBACK ENDS>

I picked up the incoming call with a sigh..

"Hello"

"Is it you Jessica?"

"if you are calling Jessica..then Diana Penty won't answer your call ..isnt it ?