I N T R O D U C T I ON

This is a BTS fan fiction.The characters are real but the story is fully based on imagination. I would like to tell you that this story contains mature and LGBTQ content.

First let's know about the main characters of this story.

Park Jimin

Age 20

He lives with his father and his younger brother Jungkook who is basically his best friend and crime partner.

His mom died while giving birth to Jungkook who is now 18.

Jimin is the older son of his parents. That's why he doesn't want to be jobless. His dad always taunts him for being jobless. His dad absolutely loves him but just taunts him because he wants to see his son be successful in life. You know parent's dreams and stuff.

He gets a job in a call center. He has to talk with his customers in a female voice and is named as a girl 'Jessica' for a certain reason. Due to these, he faces so many problems in future.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

Age 20

He is a decent and handsome guy who belongs to a rich family and has a younger sister named 'Yeri'. He is the CEO of his company. He will date Jimin in the near future.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The other BTS members are also in the story. Their character will be known along with the story.

Top Taehyung ↑

Bottom Jimin ↓

I will not promise smut because this is my first story. But if it will be needed, I will obviously write it.

English is not my first language and I am not telling you to put up with my grammar and spelling mistakes. Say out loud so that it helps me later in editing.

I will post as soon as possible. Bye Vminies..