27:Happily Married

Four Years Later

"Please welcome Park Jimin"

The name is being announced on the stage..now this is the time for Jimin's performance..Today he had a program..He will dance in solo..

The music started playing and a trail of light came on him as he entered the stage...The audience burst with sounds...yeah he has got more famous now...

Jimin started his choreography moving his body according to the rhythm ...the way he elegantly performing each move..The way he showcased his emotions through his dance ..it was perfect..as if one can see him dancing for the eternity..

Jimin felt a familiar pair of eyes from the audience looking at him in constant...

Yes..you are right..It's Taehyung..He is absolutely drowned into his beautiful husband's performance that his mouth was open unconsciously..

He got his sense when every one started clapping..and saw Jimin is bowing on the stage slightly smirking at him seeing his condition..Taehyung chuckled and got up from his sit to go to the green room of the backstage..

As he opened the door he found an over energetic Hoseok and a smiling Jimin in the room..

"Ohhh Jiminie..You dont know what you have done..Your dance was perfect..more that perfect.."Jimin is smiling at him getting so much praise from all the dancer but suddenly his eyes came in contact with Taehyung..He quickly ran towards him..

"How Was my dance?"

"Flawless..."..Jimin blushed and Tae pulled him by his waist..

"Just like you.."He slightly pecked his plump lips and the older hide his face in his chest..

"Ohh your husband is here now.."Hobi came smiling at both of them..

"Hyung..how are you and yoongi?" They three started talking..

-------------------

Jimin is tightly holding Tae's hand..It's now the time of winner announcement..

"Ahh minnie...my hand's hurting.."

"You can't bear this slight pain fro me...hunh? Do whatever ..i am not gonna stop holding your hand.."

"But why are you worried this much? I am sure you will win.."

"How can you be so sure Tae? are you astrologer or what?"

"But I saw your dance..It was Just Fabulous.."

"Thanks..pls stop now ..I am tens.."Jimin cut off..

"The winner is .." Tae  can hear Jimin's heart beat ...

"Park Jimin" Jimin jumped onto Tae's shoulder and Tae spun him around kissing his cheeks and Hoseok was jumping on the spot beside them..

"I told you Minnie..You are gonna win.."

"You are a astrologer then..."Jimin giggled and tae placed him on the floor..Jimin went to stage To take the prize..When he was getting the prize he saw a boxy smile at the dark of the backstage..

-----------------------------------------------------