22:His Birthday

This is now midnight..One minute away from 12 am..Jimin is still awake watching a sleeping taehyung and the wall clock in sync..Though he can't see tae's face cause it's buried in his own chest..he can feel the other in deep sleep hearing the snores coming out...

One minute has passed..Jimin is awake cause he wanted to wish his boyfriend Happy birthday right at 12 am..he yanked his boyfriend slightly..

"Five minutes more pls.."

"Taetae..just wake up for one second.."

"it's not morning..ummm..why are u waking me up ?.."

"Happy Happy Happy Birthday my Taelien..I love you.."Jimin gave a peck on his lips.

Tae's frown turned into a boxy smile..

"I love you too Minnie mouse ..where's my gift?"Tae pulled him closer..if that would be possible..

"You will get that tomorrow..now go back to sleep"

"But I want more kisses.."

Jimin started kissing him all over his face..

"It's getting late.. go back to sleep.."he said after few minutes when he was done with kissing and pecking..

Jimin turned around and Tae spooned him from the back as they went back to sleep..

___________

"Babyy.."

"Baabee"

"Minnieeeee.."Tae is shouting in whisper...

"What?" Jimin whispered back..

"You woke me up..can't sleep again.."

"try to sleep Taetae.."

"I am trying from last one hour..can't ..I am bored , let's have fun"

"What do you mean..let me sleep."

"But today's my birthday..you should listen to me."

"No way Kim ..you are tricking me..let me sleep"

"Pretty plssss"

"No handsome.."

Tae hovered on top of Jimin and sat on his waist..

He put off his shirt and threw it to a corner..

"I am trying to sleep Tae.."

"I am not"

"Please Taetae.."

"But you have promised me in the morning that we will do it at night..this is not fair.."

"Ughh..do whatever.."

"At least open your eyes.."

"No if I do..i will regret cause you are shirtless.."

"Okay then.."

He started lifting Jimin's shirt up untill his whole torso is revealed..Tae started kissing every inch of Jimin making the older flinch in Tickleness..

The younger put his face inches away from Jimin's ..They could feel each other breaths and heart beats clearly...

"Open your eyes Minnie.."Taehyung said in extremely low seductive voice..

"Fuck.."Jimin couldn't resist the temptation and pulled his almost naked boyfriend into a passionate kiss..

Thirty minutes later...>

(a/n: guys i skip this smut..idk why i felt if there's smut in a story often..then it will not be enjoyable as much..and at one time i will not be able to give you variation..tell me your opinions and sorry though😳😳)