29:Epilogue

Again Three years later..(Hey don't beat me for skipping time randomly.😣😣and dont u dare to use Spongebob voice!! lmaoo)

"Tae!"

"Yes "..A twenty eight years old grown up man and a three years old boy replied in unison making Jimin smile..

"Whoat pwapa..?"Little Taemin asked curiously and came waddling towards him..

"Ohh no..baby I was calling your dada.."Jimin chuckled and patted the toddler's head.."Hwwmm.."He replied..

Tae came to kitchen and picked up his son and made him sit on his shoulder ..The little boy started laughing sitting on his dad's shoulder....he was pulling Tae's Black hair bangs and shouting.. "Chow chow..who wants chow chow?ownly 1 dowller ! Twanni wans chow chow?" and obviously yeontan replied him with a bark..

Tae chuckled at his mischievous son and then looked at Jimin.."Why were you calling me Minnie?"

"Oh..yeahh..plss help me in setting the table."

"That's it?"

Tae started setting the table carrying his son on his shoulder...and Jimin was setting foods and stuffs and tan was wiggling around their feet happily..

They look like a happy familly...

____________________________________

Tae and Jimin was watching tv in the eve after a long day..Taemin was playing with his stuff toys ....he and Tan were trying to arrange a marriage of a yellow chick plush toy and a tiger stuff toy without knowing what's the actual meaning of marriage...

Suddenly the calling bell rang and Jimin went to see who was at the door..

"Kookie..Yeri! come in come in.."Tae got up from the sofa and came towards them..They four hugged each other...

"How are you guys doing?"Jimin asked excitedly..

"We are doing well I guess..but not pro like you guys ..."Yeri replied and Kook laughed..

"After all we are eight years experienced now.."Tae said with a proud smile and put his hand around jimin's shoulder..

"Btw..for which reason we came here.."Yeri started..

"Actually what about we take Taemin to our home for tomorrow..?we missed him and just wanna babysit him.."Kook continued..

"You are doing it in purpose ..Isn't it? You remembered tomorrow is our marriage anniversary...."Tae asked smirking..

"Yeahh you can say that..we want you guys to spend some own time on your day..cause they are rare now..and we also want to take care of our lil Taeminnie " Kook went towards the little boy..

"Now yowu two can kwiss..! "Taemin announced loudly and pressed the head of the chick stuff toy to the tiger stuff toy's head..

"Taeminiee,baby whaat are doing!"Jimin and tae was beyond shocked..

"From where are you learning these things?"Tae asked furrowing his eyebrows..

"Dwaada..Twaeminie saw Kookoo and yee kwissing on a stage that dway.."The little boy was trying to remember Kook and Yeri's wedding scene..

"Ohhhpss sorry.."Kook looked at Tae apologetically and Tae nodded while Jimin sighed..

"Lets go to ur room min.."

"Ok pwapa.."

Jimin took Taemin from Kook's lap and went to the toddler's room..