13:Staying At His House

One Week Later..

Jimin has fully recovered now..he is staying with Taehyung in his house..he has already made up with his sister Yeri..she has also forgiven Jimin and they became friends..Yeri still comes to him to talk ..she said that it helps her to be happy after talking with Jimin..she sometimes requests Jimin to talk like Jessica and Jimin doesnt deny her cause now He loves Yeri like his own sister..

One afternoon he was talking with Yeri in his angelic female voice ..suddenly the door opened and they found a very astonished Taehyung on the door standing with an amazing face..

"Gossh.. Jimin, I literally thought that Yeri has brought her friend...I cant imagine that this is your voice..you are talented, man!!"(a/n: I am proud of you meyan !😂😂)

Tae always appreciates his female voice..he says it's as attractive as Jimin's natural voice..

Jimin is now being bored in his bed..Tae has gone to the office after a long week..he has taken leave for a week as well as jimin to take proper care of him..he always fed Jimin, help him in bathing ,gave him medicines,cuddled him in bed while sleeping..kissed him as much as he can...but never went further than that..(a/n: awww! such a gentle man..🥺🥺😊😊)

This is afternoon now..Tae will come in about an hour..Yeri went to a party with her college friends..Jimin was alone ..so he went to the balcony for getting nature's view..

so he went to the balcony for getting nature's view

he was sitting in the balcony..then he heard a knock on the door..he went downstairs and open the door immediately attacked by hundreds of kisses from his boyfriend and his feet didnt remain on the floor..

Tae picked him in bridal style without listening his mild protests and went upstairs happily...after getting fresh and changing into his pjs, he sat beside Jimin hugging him tightly smiling in his neck and inhaling his sweet scent,..

"hmmm,..how are you feeling now my chiminie..I missed you...and your sweet scent also"

"Tae you just saw me in the morning before going to office .."Jimin giggled 

"So what? I started missing you as i left the house.."

 Jimin kissed him on his cheek..

"How about one more here."Tae pointed his other cheek and Jimin again kissed him while giggling..

"Now how about one more here.."Tae was pointing his lips..Jimin leaned to kiss him but both of them disturbed by Jimin's phone..Jimin pulled away to pick the call and Tae sighed in disappointment..

                                                                Incoming Call

                                                                        From 

                                                         JauncOcKblOCkErr 💱