Ready For Round Two?(Ian Astbury)

*Smut Warning*

The tepid water rushed around your knees as you waded into the hot tub. Your parents were on vacation in Saint Louis, and they had asked you to invite a friend to stay in case of an emergency. They never said it couldn't be a boy, so you invited your best friend Ian Astbury to visit for the week.

"Ian!? Where are you?" you asked, letting the steamy water envelop your body.

"Damn, girl, I'm coming," Ian answered, stepping out of the house.

You couldn't help but stare at how sexy he looked without a shirt. You pried your eyes away.

"So, are you ready to lose your alcohol virginity?" Ian asked, setting the two cocktails he made on the edge of the hot tube.

Chuckling, you snatched up the glass of Peach Rosé Sangria. "Should I chug it?"

Ian nearly choked on his drink. "What?! You've never had alcohol before, and you're already an alcoholic? My wee baby is growing up!"

You burst out laughing, "Wow, so dramatic."

"We've got to film your first sip." Pulling out an old Canon AE-1, Ian started filming.

"So, Miss L/N, do you have a few words for your devoted fans?"

"Yes, yes I do," You answered, putting on a fake posh British accent. "My dear people, I have a few words of advice to share with you. Whatever rules your parents set, break them, at all costs. Now bottoms up," you finished flashing the camera a winning smile before chugging your entire glass.

Ian wolf-whistled when you set the glass down laughing. "Give your audience a wink."

Tossing your hair over your shoulder, you gave the camera a flirtatious wink.

"I'll have to hide that tape from your parents," Ian said, perching the camera on a lawn chair.

"My Dad would kill me if he knew I broke rule 12, 'No drinking alcohol."

"I honestly don't know how you remember all those rules."

You smiled, thinking of what your Dad would say now if he could see you in your skimpy black bikini, drinking alcohol. Noticing Ian watching you, you turned.

"What?" you curiously asked.

"You look so fucking hot in that bikini," Ian answered, smirking at how you blushed.

"Thanks. You look pretty hot yourself," you answered, awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

Chuckling, Ian set down his glass and scooted closer to you. Reaching out, he gently brushed your hair over your shoulder.

"May I," he asked in a breathy whisper.

You nodded, turning towards him. His hand traced your jaw gently before he pulled you into a deep kiss.

Maybe it was the alcohol in your system or adrenaline, but you pulled yourself onto his lap. Tangling your fingers in his thick black hair, you tugged, causing Ian to moan into your mouth. You opened your mouth to give his tongue entrance. His hands roamed up and down your wet body, making goosebumps appear over your skin.

You ran your hands along his chest, lowering them to his hips. Slowly you started unzipping his shorts, feeling his cock hardening in pleasure. His figures gingerly untied your bra. Your nipples hardened as cold air rushed over them. He dipped his head, licking and gently biting at each nipple. He placed his hands on your hips.

"Move for me, baby," he commanded.

Your eyes locked with his as you sank down, letting him enter you. A loud moan escaped your lips. You started to rock your hips, increasing the speed.

"Fuck, yeah. Mhm, you look so hot," he whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Ahhhnn, Ian!" you cried out as he began slamming his hips up into you.

The hot water was splashing against your bodies as you bounced up and down. You were getting more aroused at the sound of Ian's soft growls. You felt a tightening in your core as you slammed back down.

"Ahn fuck, that feels so good," you moaned out, bringing your arms around his neck.

Your thrusts were starting to decrease as you felt the knot tightening. You arch your back as the feeling of complete pleasure washed over you. Your legs were getting shaky and weak when you felt Ian's hot breath panting against your neck. Complete ecstasy was taking over your body as you rode out your orgasm.

"Fuck," you moaned as Ian came deep inside of you.

"Shit! That was amazing," Ian whispered, chuckling as he held your body tight against his. "Is that another rule you broke?"

"Let's just say I don't stick to the rules," you answered, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Mmmh, that's hot. Are you ready for round 2?"

A/N: Hi lovelies! Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been so fucking busy with work. When I signed in today I literally screamed. I'm up to 3,000 views! Holy shit I'm so excited. Thank you to everyone that reads and votes on all my imagines it means so much to me :)❤️

Let's see if we can get up to 25 votes for this imagine! Also comment down below if you have any requests or feedback!