Care For A Martini? (Robert Plant)

You sat at the barstool listening to the sound of people laughing and telling each other stories. A record of the Beatles was blaring from an old beaten-up record player. The bartender, Patricia, was mixing you another rum and coke. Her hands were flying about, revealing her years of hard work. You two had become close friends in the last three years. You had met her through a mutual friend, and since then, you only visited her bar.

"Here you go, my dear! One rum and coke," she cheerfully announced, setting the cool glass in front of you.

"Thanks, Pat," you muttered, trying to smile at her. Today was just not your day, and you were in a terrible mood. This morning you had been fired from your job for always being late.

"You sound like you need something stronger. Like a Martini," a voice said behind you.

Whirling around on your chair, you were met with the smiling face of your role model Robert Plant.

"Oh, my f*cking god!" you screeched, jumping off the stool.

"Shhh ... calm down, darlin," he said, chuckling.

Sitting back onto the stool, you stared at him and his breath-taking curly blonde hair. 'How on earth does it look even better in person.'

"Um ... w-would you like to join me," you asked, blushing. "I'm a huge fan!"

"She really is," Pat pipped in, sending you a wink.

"Aww, thank you," Robert said, sitting onto the barstool next to yours. "Well, you know my name, but what is yours?"

"Y/N."

"Well, Y/N, mind if I ask what's wrong? You look upset."

"Oh, it's nothing really," you waved off. You hated telling people about your problems.

"Could we have a martini over rocks," he asked, nodding for you to continue.

"Well, I got fired this morning for showing up at work late again. I've been late because of the damn bus driver. He seriously doesn't know how to drive," you paused to take a breath, glanced at Robert. He looked deep in thought.

"What was your job, angel?"

Blushing at the nickname, you replied, "I worked at a record store on the main street."

Grabbing the martini that Pat handed him, he thought for a minute. "Well, I needed someone to sell our records on tour. We haven't found anyone yet. So are you interested?"

Your whole face lit up. "Of course I'm interested. Are you sure you want to fire me? You've only known me for twenty minutes."

"You seem like a great girl, besides Jimmy would kill me if I didn't bring such a pretty girl on tour with me," he replied, smiling at you.

"Well, I accept! When does the tour start?"

"Tomorrow. Shall we pick you up at 9 am?"

"Sure sounds good! Here's my address," you said, handing him a napkin you had written your address on.

"Perfect. See you tomorrow then," he said, pecking your cheek.  

Author's Note: Hey my friends! I hope you enjoyed. If you have any requests please comment below :) 

Again i don't own the picture above.