The New Teacher (Axl Rose)

Loud laughs and the sound of excited voices filled the small classroom as the class of teenagers anticipated the arrival of their new teacher. Mr. Watson, the old teacher, had quit because of a stroke.

You secretly hoped the new teacher would be cute, but most of all, you hoped he would be enthusiastic about teaching. Being a total writing nerd, this was your favorite class.

You were sitting in the back corner of the classroom, doodling in your notebook, when the classroom door swung open. A hush fell over the room as the teacher strode in. All you could do was stare and blush like hell. He was tall with gorgeous reddish, brown hair that fell to his shoulders. He had the most adorable smile.

"Good morning, class," he announced, his eyes sweeping over the curious faces.

You noticed, Sue, the school bully, was batting her eyelashes and pulling her v necked crop top father down her tits. Sighing, you turned your gaze back to the teacher.

"My name is Mr. Rose, and as you know, your new teacher. I'll call out your name, and you can introduce yourself. Oh, also tell us your favorite hobby," he said, picking up the attendance list.

Silently hoping it wouldn't be you, you shut your eyes waiting.

"Um, let's see... Sue Hockley?"

"Here," she called out in an overly sweet tone. Flipping her silky brown hair over her shoulder, she stood up. "My name is Sue Hockley, and I love shopping."

'Shopping! That's NOT a hobby,' you thought, mentally rolling your eyes.

"Thank you, sue. Let's see ... Y/N?"

Standing, you shyly twirled a lock of hair around your finger. "I'm Y/N, and I love to play guitar," you rushed out nervously. By now, you could feel your face getting fiery hot.

"Oh, what kind of music do you play?" Mr. Rose asked, looking into your eyes.

"Rock n' Roll," you replied, relieved that you sounded relaxed.

Nodding, he smiled, "That's pretty rad. I play guitar myself." Mr. Rose looked down at the paper but not before sending you a sly wink.

Completely zoning out, you thought, 'How am I EVER going to concentrate now?'

"Alright, class your, first assignment is to write a two-page essay on your role model. That person could be a celebrity, a friend, or a family member. Please hand it in on Friday. All right, class is dismissed," he said, sitting down behind his desk. "Oh, Y/N, could you stay for a moment?"

"Of course, Mr. Rose," you answered, trying to calm your nervousness.

The rest of the class filled out, not before Sue happened to drop her books in front of Mr. Rose's desk. As she bent down, you noticed that she stuck her chest out even farther. Holding back an eye roll, you walked up to his desk. He closed the door behind Sue and turned back to his desk.

"Mr. Rose?" you asked, hugging your books against your body.

"Oh, yes, Y/N," Mr. rose answered as he sat on the corner of his desk facing you.

"I, uh ... um," he seemed to be debating on telling you something. Sighing, he turned his attention back to you, saying, "I noticed you weren't paying attention in class. I know today was just introductions, but in future lessons could you pay closer attention?"

Feeling like a told-off puppy, you nodded a yes. "I'm sorry, sir," you answered, looking down at your feet. It was a constant battle for you to keep your attention in class.

"Hey, hey, I'm not scolding you, Y/N," he reassured, gently lifting your chin.

You looked up into his stunning hazel eyes. Sighing, he looked at you for a moment, then brought his lips down onto yours. After what felt like a blissful eternity, he pulled away. Resting his forehead on yours, he smiled that perfect smile at you. Blushing softly, you shyly smiled up at him.

"Shit! I'm sorry, Y/N. Umm, I think you should go now," Mr. Rose said, quickly retreating behind his desk.

"Uh, okay. I'll see you later, I guess," you answered, looking slightly confused. Turning, you headed for the classroom door when you heard Mr. Rose call out, "See you in class tomorrow Y/N."

You caught your teacher smirking at you before he bent over his papers again. Grinning, you slipped out of the classroom.

Author's Note: Hi humans! This is my first imagine, and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Feel free to comment telling me what you think and if you have any requests. :)