The All-Nighter (Sebastian Bach)

You plucked back down on the couch and watched the Tv with tired eyes. Your brother had accepted the challenge of pulling an all-nighter with his best friend, Sebastian Bach. It was only 2 am, but you still felt tired. Soft snored could be heard from the couch next to you, glancing over you seen your brother had fallen asleep. A grin broke out on your face. He had said that this would be easy now it was just you and Sebastian left.

"Can I sit on your couch?" Sebastian whisper yelled from the other coach. Your brother's head rested on his shoulder.

Chuckling, you patted the seat next to you. Your brother had befriended Sebastian about a year ago, and you had a major crush on him. You watched as he gently lifted your brother's head and replaced his shoulder with a pillow. He was so gentle with his friends. He was wearing tight leather pants and a black wife-beater shirt. You bit your lip as he sat down beside you.  

"So who's going to win the challenge me or you?" Sebastian asked smiling at you from behind his long blonde hair.

"Is that even a question? It'll totally be me," you answered, giving him a playful smile.

"Oh, sure! That's a laugh. I have seen you almost falling asleep a few times."

"Who me?!" you said, pointing a dramatic finger at yourself. "I think you're just imagining things."

"All right! All right! But If I win what's my reward?"

"Umm ... what would you like?" you innocently asked, looking at him through your eyelashes.

"This," he whispered, slipping his hand below your jaw. Gently he brought his lips onto yours. Without breaking the kiss you slipped onto his lap. Your hands entangled in his silky hair.

   A loud thud caused both of you to quickly pull away. In his sleep, your brother had fallen off the couch. "Ohh my head," your brother growled rubbing his head then he froze and stared. "Wait, what's going on here? Y/N you didn't tell me, you had a crush on MY best friend."

By now you had sat back on the couch looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I guess she doesn't tell you everything," Sebastian spoke up for you.

"Well I meant to tell you, but I figured you'd laugh," you answered, smiling shyly at your brother. "I'm sorry."

"No don't be sorry, I'm just surprised is all. So are you guys a thing now?"

You looked shyly up at Sebastian. "We're going to take it slow at first," he answered.

"Well okay! I guess I lost the challenge," your brother said, chuckling as he tossed a red bull to Sebastian.

"Kinda, but Y/N here thinks she can outdo me," Sebastian said chuckling.

"Well, I'm cheering for Bach."

"Really! Wow don't I feel so offended," you said sticking your nose in the air differently.

Both boys burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, so dramatic," Sebastian said, tickling you.

"S-stop, p-please! Help," you gasped between laughs.

"Not until you say that I'm going to win."

"N-nope."

"Fine," he said grabbing your feet.

"Okay okay you're going to win," you said rolling your eyes.

"Why, thank you, angel," he said talking in a sophisticated British accent.

"Eww don't call her that, when I'm here," your brother said fake gagging. "You guys are being so loud I can't even hear the best movie ever."

"Haha fine," you said shushing up. "I like Breakfast Club but it isn't as good as Sixteen Candles."

   Your brother gave an exhausted sigh and settled down onto the couch with a Diet Coke. Sebastian had snuck his arm around your shoulders and was rubbing circles on your shoulder. Sighing you took a long sip of Sebastian's red bull, sinking into his half-turned body. 

Authors Note: Hi my friends I hope you liked this imagine! Also feel free to comment and tell me any requests. :)