You're all I've ever wanted (Bret Micheals)

"Fuck, it's so cold," Bret complained, rubbing and blowing on his hands. "I need cuddles!"

"Hmmm, I wouldn't know anyone free to give you cuddles," you shoot back, sending him a cheeky grin.

"Aww, please, Y/N."

Chuckling, you tossed down the marshmallow that you were roasting and sat yourself down on Bret's lap. You placed an arm around his shoulder and lay your head on his chest.

"Happy now?"

"Very," he answered back, chuckling.

"Seriously, guys! You're making me miss my girlfriend," C.C complained before he popped a marshmallow in his mouth.

"Which one?" Tommy Lee asked, taking a swig of beer.

"Tommy, seriously, man!" C.C scolded.

"I was kidding, dude," he responded, laughing to himself.

"Well, I for one, am proud of C.C! He hasn't even looked at a girl tonight," you spoke up, giving your friend a smile from across the bonfire.

"Thanks, Y/N."

"The fireworks are about to start!" someone in the party shouted.

"I hate fireworks," C.C mumbled still staring into the fire.

"Aww, cheer up, man!" Bret said. "Grab a beer. It's her loss that she's not here."

"Pass me a beer, Tommy."

You watched smiling as Tommy and C.C got into a tipsy conversation.

"What are you thinking of?" Bret whispered, kissing your neck.

"I was thinking of how happy I am. I never expected to have the best boyfriend in the world and so many caring friends."

"I'm the lucky one," your boyfriend whispered. "I have the most amazing and caring girlfriend."

Chuckling, you kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, baby!"

He grabbed your hand and looked lovingly at you.

"BOOM!"

You jumped as the fireworks went off. Bret grabbed your arms and smashed his lips against yours. Your fingers intertwined in his blonde hair. He pulled away, smiling at you. "You're all I've ever wanted babydoll."

Author's Note: Hello friends! I hope you liked this imagine. Honestly I LOVE Bret Micheals so much lol :) I was listening to Motley Crue's 'Without You' while writing this imagine. 

 If you have any requests or feedback comment down below.