I'm Pregnant Part 2 (Slash)

Note: I'm dedicating this imagine to a friend of mine @Lizziedoo22 , I hope you enjoy!

"Just one more push baby," Slash encouraged, messaging your scalp.

"I ... can't do this! Baby, I'm ripping apart!" you cried out in pain.

"Look at me Y/N! You can do this. I know you and I've never met a woman stronger than you."

Dr. Hudson and a nurse were rushing about saying encouraging words. But you hardly heard them. The pain was so immense only Slash's voice penetrated the wall of agony. Your hand gripped his, as your eyes sought comfort in your husband's sparkling eyes.

"Ahhh!"

"That's it Y/N! I can see its little head," Dr. Hudson excitedly commanded.

Taking a deep breath you summoned the last of your strength. "Aaahh," you screamed tears rolling down cheeks.

"Waah, waah," a baby bawled.

"It's a girl!" Dr. Hudson announced, wrapping the baby in a hospital blanket.

"A ... a girl?" Slash asked, his eyes moistening with tears of joy.

The doctor gently placed the baby in your open arms.

"Oh, Slash look at her! She's so gorgeous."

"That's because she looks like her beautiful Mama," he whispered, stroking the baby's velvety cheek.

"Thank you for giving me such a beautiful gift," you said, beaming up at your breath-taking husband.

Slash brushed a tear from his sparkling hazel orbs and pulled you into a loving kiss. "No darling, I should be thanking you. You're so fucking special!"

Blushing you glanced down at the tiny angel in your arms. She had fallen asleep, with her chubby hand rapped around Slash's index finger.

"What should we call our little, bundle of joy?" you asked.

"Victoria," he answered.

"How did you know that's my favorite name?" you questioned, excitedly searching Slash's face.

"I've been married to you for three years, I guessed along the way," he answered, winking at you.

"Let's take little Victoria home."

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed part two! Let me know if you want a part three or any other request. Anywho, I hope you have an awesome day. :)

I don't own the picture above.