I'm Pregnant (Slash)

You sat in your car just staring at the slip of paper Dr. Hudson gave you.

"How can I be pregnant! What's Slash going to say" you whispered tears welling up in your beautiful eyes.

Taking deep breaths you tried to calm yourself. Anxiously you brushed the tears away and straightened. You were going to tell him right after he got back from the studio.

'We can always get an abortion,' you thought hoping it wouldn't come to that.

Turning the key, you pulled out of the clinic's parking lot. Within about fifteen minutes you were home. Slash's car was parked in the driveway. Taking a few last shaky breaths, you stepped out of the car. Instinctively you placed a loving hand on your tummy. Slamming the car door shut you headed up the steps. Unlocking the house door you slipped in.

"Slash baby are you home?"

"Yeah! I'm in our bedroom," he called back.

Setting your purse on the key table, you placed the doctor's note in your pocket. Butterflies fluttered about in your stomach, as you hurried up the stairs.

"Hey babe," you said, opening the bedroom door.

"Hi, angel. Where were you?" Slash asked placing his acoustic on the bed beside himself. You sat at the foot of the bed.

"Umm ... there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" Slash asked sitting up with curiosity.

"So I went to the doctor's office and ..."

"Well go on."

"And she told me that I was ... pregnant," you explained, looking down at your hands.

"Are you kidding?"

"No! Why would I joke about this. I know we're young. And if you want an abortion I underst ..." you were cut off by Slash pulling you into a passionate kiss.

Pulling away Slash held you at arm's length.

"We're going to have a baby!" Slash whispered, tears of joy springing into his eyes. "I'm going to be a Dad. That's if you want to keep her."

"Oh, Slash of course I want to keep the baby. Wait did you call it her?" you asked smiling.

"What no!"

"Oh yes, you did! I heard it loud and clear."

"Okay, okay! I did say she," Slash gave in chuckling. "I want a little girl. I mean a boy would be great too."

"I just want a healthy baby," you answered pecking Slash's cheek. "Should we call the boys?"

"Sure! But we can't tell Steven because he'll tell the others out of excitement."

Laughing you nodded, "So should we call Izzy first?"

"Oh wait I forgot. They're all partying at Axl's place."

"All right Axl's it is," you said dialing his number in.

You held the phone receiver between yours and Slash's ear.

"Hello?" a deep voice answered.

"Hi, Axl! It's me and Slash. We have exciting news."

"Guys be quiet I can't hear Y/N. Well?" he asked.

"We're pregnant! I mean Y/N's pregnant," Slash nervously rushed out.

"Oh my god!" Axl gasped, then a loud thump.

"Axl man are you okay?" Slash called into the receiver.

"Hey, guys it's Steven. What did you tell Axl he's out cold?"

"Oh, no poor dear," you gushed. "Well, we told him that I was pregnant!"

"Aaahhhh! Dudes Y/N's pregnant!" Steven screamed excitedly. Loud shouts were heared from the other side of the phone.

Slash smiled at you and placed a gentle hand on your tummy.

Authors Note: Hi my friend! I hope you've been having a great day :) If you have any requests please comment them down below or message me. 

Also I don't own the picture of Slash