In The Shower (Duff Mckagan)

*Smut Warning*

You sighed as the warm water fell onto your aching muscles. Your eyelids fluttered shut as you completely melted into the heat.

"May I join you?" a voice asked from behind you.

"Duff!" Your eyes were wide open now. Your cheeks had turned a deep scarlet. "Umm ... yeah, okay."

Duff stepped out of his jeans and pulled his INXS shirt over his head. He pulled the shower door open and slipped in. You smiled up at him. He gently lifted your chin and tilted his head. His lips crashed onto yours. Placing his hands along your jaw, he tilted your head, giving access to your neck. His lips left kisses along your neck.

"Your so perfect, babe," he whispered between kisses. His hands moved down to massage your boobs.

You moaned in response. Your hands tangled themselves into his long blonde hair. He eagerly pressed his lips against your nipples before his tongue licked them. Your eyes shut in pure ecstasy. You could feel his boner against your front.

"Oh my god, Duff," you breathed out, his hands were trailing down your stomach towards your clit. His eyes locked with yours seeming to ask if you were ready for this. You nodded for him to continue. He started to suck and kiss your clit, causing you to cry out in a whorish moan. His tongue ran along your parts. You whimpered, tugging at Duff's hair. Your action caused him to moan against your clit, which sent shivers throughout your body. Your legs were starting to shake as his hands gripped your hip bones. A tight knot was forming in your abdomen.

"Holy shit! D-Duff," you whimpered as you felt yourself cum into his mouth.

"God Y/N! You're so hot when you whimper my name," Duff whispered in a husky voice. Abruptly he flipped you. Your hands instinctively caught yourself against the wall. Swollen lips kissed your shoulder blades. Slowly Duff entered his length into you. You arched your back. His hand reached in front of you and rubbed your clit.

"Ahhnn," you moaned out. Your head fell back against his shoulder.

He started to thrust in and out. "God, you're so tight," he growled against your ear. Your walls clenched around his member, making him thrust even faster. Steaming water cascade down your bodies, causing the shower walls to fog up. Your breathing came in rapid pants and whimpers. Duff's thrusts were starting to get sloppy. With the last deep thrust, Duff came into you with a loud groan. With the aid of his thumb on your clit the knot unraveled completely, and you came all over your thighs.

Still panting, Duff pulled you into a tight hug and whispered, "I love you so much, baby." You smiled against his chest and placed a loving kiss on his shoulder. 

Author's Note: Hello again my friends!! Sooo ... what did you think!? Would you guys like me to write more smut? Feel free to give requests in the comment section below or PM me.

Also there's going to be a full moon tonight!!! :) I can't wait to see it ❤️