Chapter 21🔥

***

Allen

She was standing there beautiful and hot in her lingerie. I love staring at her. I want to memorize every tiny details of her body.

I grab her by the waist and spin her around. Hearing her laugh is like a music to my ear. Our eyes met and we hold it for a moment. I want to make love her.

I keep on staring at her. I never leave my eyes. I scan her from the top of her head, her brown wavy hair. The beautiful bluish grey eyes that is now staring back at me. Her kissable lips that I always wanted to taste. Sexy collar bone. Her perky breast that I love to play and suck.

I removed her lacey brassiere. It fell down to her feet. I slowly tore her lacey panty. She is naked now infront of me. Cassie's body is a sight to be seen. No beauty like this has ever seen by another mans eyes.
I am the most previledge one.

I kiss her gently but with passion, eyes closed. Tinugon rin niya ako ng buong alab. I broke our kiss. From her lips, lumipat ako papunta sa noo niya. I planted small kisses to every detail of her face. Then to her neck. I sucked and bit it gently. She responded with a soft moan.

I cupped her breast and continue kissing. We are still in standing position. I slowly went down to her breast and I sucked it. Playing her tits with my tongue, I heard her moaned loud. She grabbed my hair ang guided me to the rhythm she likes.

I slide my tongue in a zig zag pattern down between her legs where I place as soft warm kisses on her mound. I raised her one leg and put it on my shoulder. I planted kisses from her thigh going back to her mound. I started kissing her wet core. She stir slightly but her hands remained in my hair, grabbing it when there is chance. God! it's making me so fucking hard!

I bring up a hand at pinaghiwalay ko ang kaniyang mga hita. Revealing a swollen, ready to be pleased wet core.

Swirling my tongue around in a motion that I can only describe as an art form of my own. "Aaaaahh... hon," narinig ko ang mahina niyang pag ungol.

My soft tongue at work, slowly massaging
her clitoris and then down to the hole below and then back up. Ginawa ko ito ng paulit ulit hanggang sa palakas ng palakas ang ungol niya.

Her hand press down to plunge my face squarely into her warmth.

"Yes! Like that hon. Right there please," she whispered.

She presses harder on my head to make me struggle more for air. She wants more pleasure. I don't mind at all. I love pleasing her at gagawin ko ang lahat maligayahan lang siya.

With my face planted between her legs, my mouth like a machine. I lick circles, shapes and I love you's all around her wet core. Then I lap and eat it. Making her breathe harder and harder. Moaning that sexy moan.

"Aaaahh, yes hon!"

Still grabbing my hair. She gets louder and louder. Naninigas ang kaniyang katawan sa bawat hagod ng dila ko sa kaniyang kaharian. Her toes begun to curl. Her breaths coming in gasp. She wants this, she needs this. Her breathings becomes erratic.

"Yes hon! Aaaahhhhh..."

She begins to climax against my face, grinding her hips against my open mouth and tongue. She scream and tilts her head and arches thr small of her back.

Before her orgasm wears off I lift her up and put on the bed. I spread her legs apart again. I hold my erect cock and slowly I enter her still wet pussy. I started banging her pussy with all the fervor I can muster. Slamming in and out of that tight little wet hole like it's my last day on earth. Paulit ulit until I can almost feel the pressure of my orgasm bubbling up from deep inside of me. I'm getting frantic now. Railing her harder and deeper and I begin my orgasm. With one lust thrust we both came. I spilled my seeds on the deepest of her.