Naughty Boy Incorporated

Had I have the opportunity, I would be a really naughty boy, playing tricks and having the last laugh.

But, alas, in a rigorous school system, I was surely to be expelled or out into detention for some of the deeds that I had imagined.

I would, well, the seniors week of high school, where the seniors get quite crazy in showing off themselves, I would do something outlandish and quite crazy.

But, who knows, I never had that chance.

Given the fact that I was young and naive, often fearful of confrontations with the teachers.

I, well, I never had much good experiences with teachers until I finished primary school.

What I despised, find totally abhorrent is that the school system forces conformity, any deviations are severely punished and clamped down upon.

And I suffered because of that.

But there is point crying over spilt milk.

I have to dedicate more of my thinking on the present, on how can I make the best of everything.

Using all the opportunities I can get and that would be most important.

OK, this is totally redundant thought.

So, I loved pokemon, the first generations at least. The mega evolutions and z moves might be fun concepts on paper.

But I feel like pokemon had lost some of its old self.

Anyhow, video game industry is what I am most interested in.

So, we will think about it and perhaps it will be quite fun.

The ultimate summer camp, where children of top leaders will gather and let their wits clash.

While also doing social experiments.

But that's something we will not unveil.

So, we should try to use every available opportunity and make sure these things are regarded highly.

We can update our profiles can't we?

So, we should be able to get things done.

Making sure that these things will be taken seriously by the team.

As well as showing me as a individual with ideas and who like to bring changes to the world.

In my own small ways, one way or the other.

If only there are several ways of doing this, I will have to write about those things.

Though I have no idea...

Well, just give it a try.

We are the ones who have ideas, and when you have connection and all those things. Money, wealth, power, will, determination.

The waves will subside as you walk through the turbulent waters.

Whatever, poor analogy, for those who are whatever.

Hey, I am just having fun putting some of my lose thoughts as written form.

I am practicing my language capabilities and such, to try to find things. Well that could be quite cool.

One way or the other.

Why don't you snatch the entire bag full of goodies.

There is no point in being loyal to them.

I will try to make sure that we stay within employable.

Circumstances and such, there should have been more ways or whatever.

Ideas, ideals and grand spectacular stuff.

Oh, whatever.