Learn To Love Life

I do not like the word love, to me it sounds too artificial, is there no so called love before the humans gained consciousness?

Animals rear their young, sometimes in gruesome ways, but are adult animals not taking the responsibility to raise their offsprings?

I am against the notion of the popular belief, well, I will have to clarify this one.

I believe a lot of our behaviors are all influenced and manipulated by the brain, because it is embedded in our DNA that we need to have children and start a family.

Why bother with all that? So that our species will thrive.

I am no abolitionist, I enjoy the things that I take for granted that comes with the current society and political structure.

Though people's mind and beliefs will gradually change from time to time.

For example, sometimes I hate the songs that we have, I feel like they are not exciting enough, the lyrics and beats of music is not shocking my soul.

Other times, I lean against the back of my seat and put on a slow gentle song to try to ease all the aches that I am suffering from.

I wanted to make the most of this life, though I hardly ever tried anything. Guess I just used to fear failure so much that I had handicapped myself from eve attempting anything.

I wanted to be sure that I shall leave a mark on the world. I do not want to be a nobody, I wanted to have my circle of known people and finding more interesting souls in this world where such folks are abound.

Mental complexity, neural plasticity, such great words.

I love words, I cherish them, because with mere words we can express complex thoughts.

A single word can bring tears to our eyes and sending us down memery lane and drawn in nastagic feelings.

I guess everything becomes better with practice.

Practical grammar, I need to use it more. Whatever, fail, now I will try to stop using this word from now on, it is rather trails and turbulent times.

I am facing such set backs because I am not prepared, I still lack the skills and preparedness to confront such challenges.

I am impressively naive, I take so many things for granted.

I am will to treat everyone that I come into contact with with respect and decency.

Not all of them deserve that, no this is not the way to put it.

They are less responsive to the love of others.

Damn, I use the word love.

Well, to be fair, to express an universal concept this word is surprisingly effective.

Because the word embodies some much meaning, the relations between relatives and complete strangers.

Writing is something I rely on to keep calm and clear my mingled thoughts.

Reading is what expands my horizons. I am forever grateful to who ever created language.

Well, there is always the limited scope, no single person can be attributed the sole creator of language.

It is with use and tens of thousand people, hundreds of life cycles until the words that we use these days carry their respective meaning.

I wanted to love the world, and I love it with all my heart.

It is just that my love is easily crushed by all the negativity and grey things that occurs.

Why is the world this way?

Why is trust so difficult to maintain and establish?

Why is this separation between us? Forever severed by ideals and boarders.

Aren't we all human?

With the proper life path, we can all become noble laureates.

There is no limit in life, there is only limiting factors.

Damn, I had come across people with great ideas, yet they have never been...

Well, how do we define success?

In this twisted ideal established by those, the bars are too high yet so low.

We had forgot what is most important in life.

OK, this is damn cliché, I know it.

We all value different things.

Yet, where does the idea of value came from?

We are never born with free will, nor will we have free will in this world.

That, you can argue otherwise, but I will simply usher you Sir out and shut you out of my life.

I ain't got time to argue this case.

Things are not stagnant, everything is constantly changing.

There is never a dull moment.

I should and I shall be grateful of my current life circumstances.

After all, I made myself into myself.

I can sit at an office and enjoy the air conditioning and meals brought from the kitchen on fixed times.

I also need to do lots of leg work, taking people from place to place and helping them with things.

I guess, the only thing that I should value is me thoughts, my mental processes, the things that defines who am I.

A lot of words might actually be a repetition of loss thoughts and all the other things.

I wanted to endorse myself into other people's lives and get to walk in their shoes and get to know them intimately.

This life journey, we do not wlak alone, we all carry each other.

I am easily moved at times, terribly sentimental, crying at the sight of falling flower pedals and dying creatures.

Othertimes, well, let's just say this is always a dark side of us.

Everyone is capable of achieving greatness or the ultimate destruction.

Our moral standards, our ideals, our mind.

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, the fact that it can be passed down and continue to be developed is absolutely wonder.

I feel like I am tasked with greatness, to pass on the human knowledge that so many forebears worked tireless on.

I feel an obligation to transfer, to record these knowledges.

I have to calm, achieve mental stability and tranquillity.

Oh, this world is like many sides of a lover, not every feature of her body is perfect.

Yet she is still deeply alluring to me.

I just simply cannot get enough of her.

Until death do us apart, I guess.