LearnStuff

So, we should try to grasp new concepts each day, and keep notes of all those novel stuff.

Then we can arrange them into different categories and place them from a top to bottom order, following the intensity of how much do we want to know of these things.

We are writing now, this is our dedicated writing moments, so there is nothing that is going to darg us away from this current task.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to put on some song for myself to listen to.

Quite interesting these things. Sheesh, we had been encountering new things everyday man, which is quite fun.

I guess I am a person who likes to run around, heading  to various places just to explore.

So, I should become a sociologist or something of the like.

It is rather fun just seeing all these things come into fruition.

You plant the seed, you nurture it.

Learning a skill is sort of similar to raising a child I guess, you always have to give it your utmost dedication.

For a moment your attention shifted, averted, then you are left to pick up the pieces.

I really should have done that I presume, then how do we do that, that is going to be something that we need to figure out.

Logistics, places that I had been to.

I do not mind sharing those plainingly. Then is there people who is going to try to replace me? That's something we do not have to worry about at this moment.

Such random and disjointed thoughts.

So, in the hand of the statue, there lies a crystallised heart, the heart belongs to something or someone or whatever.

I would really love to take our relationship a step further.

Save it for your other story.

So, I would picture myself in a maze, the ways that I had been headed had all resulted in slamming headfirst into a cold hard stone wall.

But this one, well, since our entire consciousness is concentrated on here.

Then the entire universe is going to help us to solve the problems at hand.

Every people want to express your thoughts and attitudes.

There are those songs, that once you heard them, you just know that they will be with you for the rest of you. Even if the lyric is in a foreign language and you cannot understand a word of it.

I have great appreciation for human effort, those who spends hours honing their skills deserves recognition. These things are highly important.

Maybe there are more deserters, people who just simply run away.

But I guess I am not like that. It is quite, well, you see, everything is up to us.

She did not reply, I presume that I will need to do things, I do not want to lose her.

Even if I just spend a few minutes of my day taking to her that would be fine.

I am only horny because I had never had a woman in my life before.

Not that I am saying that I deserve one.

But, I had been realising that if I do not put my foot down and work hard, my future prospects look really grime.

And I do believe in responsibilities. I will take care of things, that is something I do not even know that I have it in me.

I will, of course try to.

Well, I am some one who procrastinate a lot.

Uh, well, if we want to make an in depth self analysis, we might totally be crushed by self critical remarks.

So, let me focus on something else.

So far, things had been working out. I am not saying that everything is done buttery smooth, but at lease I got things done. So that means I have the capabilites, so I should always remind myself of that.

Education and never ending self enrichment.

Sure thing. I am always eager for new knowledge.

So, if I am about to do that, what should I do?

I think I am going to ask the guard to make a whatsapp group, then I will send them the relative course materials.

Quite remarkable if you ask me.

I had thought about teaching them something first about the daily Chinese they might be needing.

Then, I will slowly help them develop their vocabulary.

I do not have to make up my own curriculum, I can just look for that online, using both English materials and Chinese.

Well, I am grateful for the fact that I was able to perform deep thinking and that the role models are actually out there shining a way for me.

I guess with their examples in mind, there will be less diversions that I will take.

I really have great appreciation for systems and incredible individuals who made it work.

Not necessarily success, it depends on which kind. If it going align with my own ideologies.

If she have more songs. But her voice and her singing style is so remarkable.

I have never been able to develop the self.

I am always someone else's puppet or puppy.

They toss me a bone and points to a certain direction.

I head it way for a while until, well, the fuels might run out.

I can only say that I really love writing and I enjoy doing just so.

I will be brutally honest with myself.

Using mental blankets or veils is not going to help anyone.

OK, we need to place more significance on things.

I have to rise, I have to elevate my status.

Basically that means follows hip.

I want her in my life. Even if she marries another man.

Still, these interesting songs will always reverberate in my head.

Would they ever stop? Perhaps until one day we changed our mind.

Sleep deprived, emm, the background music is so familiar to me.

I guess there is something that I need to listen to every once in a while.

Just showing myself that I had been here and the things that I like and is totally into is there.

There is so many things on this world that I can learn, and I would like to know them, even if only superficially.

Anthropology, there is always something that we do not mind doing for the rest of our lives.

So long as we continue to believe in the fact that with time and dedication that everything is going to be possible.

I will never shy away from obtaining a better future, this is something that I will carve in my soul.

There is no reason to stop.

No need to limit yourself.

When you feel like you can write even more, then make it happen.

I need to see actions.