Lucky Guy

Would I consider myself lucky?

That is a strange phrase, I would be more interested in the phrase, after I had gotten my skills up to a certain degree, and then the universe will fill out the slots, the stuff that is granted to those who had worked hard.

So, that wouldn't be called luck no more, it will rather be a fruition or the crowning achievement for my hardwork, a recognition of time and dedication.

Life is a strange thing, but it can been compared to an on going marathon. If you sprint too fast at the beginning, you might not reach the end, and already become totally exhausted.

But then, even the so called life coaches themselves are not living perfect lives, well, I will admit that nothing will ever be perfect.

But still, people are dogged by mundane, everyday troubles and mishaps.

How do we get on top of these things is entirely up to us.

I wanted things to fall into place like perfectly fitting jigsaw puzzles. Like an catalyst in the formation of proteins.

Though, things in life rarely come on a silver platter.

I love these things.

If only there is a way that we can have a save system in life.

That is just wishful thinking.

Do not hesitate, just do it and never waiver.

So, just say I wanted an eyedrop. I just wrote it done and got it immediately.

So, do not spend too much thinking, because your self critical part of the brain will dissuade you from trying anything.

So, one of the things that I need to master is to put forth more action.

Do more and ask questions later.

Just push, brute force ahead.

Never a dull moment in life. Whatever had come to our mind, we jot it done and get it done within a hourly limit.

Listening to songs when you are in the mood is so much of a great thing.

I need to have it, even if I do not use it at all.

That is the choices given to me.

The ideas of the lobster.

We need to push on and lead on.

OK, so we need to arrange things in advance, and we will brutally honest with myself.

For them, threatening is not likely going to work.

So, we will not let things go that far.

We will just yield immediately.

Though, not cave in.

Learn to love life. Besides, what is not to love? You get to decide what you want to do with your life.

The limitations can be seen as daily challenges that will be tackled with.

There is truly nothing holding the torrent of thoughts back.

I meditate while I am writing. I imagine myself being the seedling of a high mountain lotus, pollinated by the fairy tale bird, he would carry me in his belly into far mountain ranges.

And I was propelled to the cracks in the granite like Mountain rocks.

The snow accumulated on top envelopes me like the fluffiest quilts made from goose done.