Some Random Thoughts

May be I should just start a blog again. Though my first one isn't all the successful.

But alas, the burning desire to write, to tell the stories that had been in my head is truly overwhelming.

I was quite a mute boy in my teenage years, though I can clearly remember myself being an obnoxious little quacking duckling when I was young.

So, something obviously changed as I matured, and this newly developed silence is not necessarily a beneficial one.

To be fair, I doubt anyone will ever read this, however, I am still willing to express myself. Even if I am a lonely orator facing an enormous empty stadium that can hold millions of spectators.

This will be a random chapter that I just jot down some of my lose thoughts.

It is funny, that how one's culture defined him, while he can also solely define his culture.

What I am saying is that we were raised in a specific environment, we acquire moral standards and social customs as we grow up.

Then when we become independent and steps up to the world stage, We become the representatives of our culture.

At least this is what I felt and believe in.

We need to be grateful for our counties and cultures nourishment.

But as of now, I am seeing a lot of negativity regarding my homeland, both from abroad and demestically.

I know that no culture is perfect, no single system of governance or political agenda is superior than the other.

Sure, others will argue against that, but I will only smile politely and nod my head, not in agreement, but showing that I am listening.

I will mostly be steadfast in my own beliefs.

After all, those kind of ideals is what defines us.

So I often question myself, what do you value the most?

Is It so called worldly and mortal success?

Or am I pursuing something grander or more meaningful.

The world is ever changing, even for a mega city where I spent my innocent years still undergone rapid transformation.

The things that would bring a sense of nastagia to me is no longer there.

And my memories are quite hazy, not all that clear.

So what makes me, me?

Is It this aching mortal body?

Or all the books I have read and the knowledge and experiences I had gathered?

We are what we eat, the food is being processed and turning into the building blocks of our body.

I yearn to bring change to the world, to make it into a better place. Though I cannot not it single handedly.

But I had gone off the topic.

I guess I am just moaning the passage of the time where I do not have to worry about making an income and finding a place to live so that I won't get deported or arrested.

Or probably something worse.

However, I still wish to look at this world in wonder and bemusement. I love it's imperfections and all the flaws that I can see.

Because then I would be able to become a craftsman to fix all the problems.

I always envisioned myself being... Well, I lost my train of thought.

So, this is it for now.