LoseThoughts

So, everyday I got up really in the morning, as if I am still a college student eager to head to the study room or library to study.

But to be honest, I am not taking in any new information at the college anyway.

So, I am realising more of those things.

Like what you did, all those time and effort that we had dedicated in our childhood years, well pedagogy.

I still despise the damned educational culture in some places.

They are abhorrent, utterly inhuman.

OK, enough mumbling and whatnots.

I wanted to make the most of my life.

So, I am going to meet up with gov officials and all those sort of things.

I will do it no matter what.

Even if it mean I will be damned.

So, I need to have the Dubai ID, and I will have to have a local debit account.

With mastercard and probably union pay stuff.

That we can all negotiate with the bank.

But I am an individual, i do not know what to make of it. You know, about these things.

I had always dreamed of having a life coach, someone who has vast amount of experience, who can offer guidance and showing me the ways ahead. Helping me unveil all of these things.

It is highly unlikely that I will ever have the capabilities of...

Emm, I am not willing to be defeated by this world.

I presume that the future of humanity does lie in conquering the universe around us.

Otherwise, Earth, everything around us do have an expiry date.

Oneday, the ground beneath our feet and the skies, well the various layers of atmospheres above our heads will be no more.

Writing clarifies the mind, enabling one to concentrated their thoughts.

This is an extremely meditative process.

I would like to keep it up.

There are pretty cool keyboards on the Android system, emm, the various cool visual effects and such.

If these things are possible, then I would like to see if that is ever going to be possible.

Well, we should always focus on the task at hand.

Emm.

Jot down my thoughts.

I will have to learn all these sort of things.

I have to accumulate certain cash to help myself in doing that.

Well, accounting stuff and various other things are less welcoming, as we do not know much about the field.

That's how banks took money from you.

Their procedures are never transparent, they would like to use various jargons to dissuade the public from meddling in their secretive affairs.

I need to learn more languages.

Now, now do I go about doing just that? I have no idea.

But alas, I have had some experience with that.

Writing, journaling, and your experiences.

We will have to make those arrangement to see if things like that is going to be possible.

You never know if you never give it a try.

I do not like the practices of certain mobile companies, that their phones come preinstalled with various application that you will never actually use.