Potential

Your would never know the outcome if you never give it a try.

What I need is the phone and listening to English and other languages all the time.

The wired earphones are great but sometimes when I am on the move, I might not be able to carry it with me.

Anyhow, life is something that toys with you.

It presents you with all those wonderful opportunies, yet you have to compete for them.

In order to excel, getting on a few people's nerves is almost necessary.

Anyhow, prepare everything in advanced is going to be the most important thing, as well as paying attention to every detail.

So, we are going to work on those things, just trying to see if we can get those things done.

I do believe so, however we need to grow out skill sets and all those things that are highly important.

So, what if we just do that?

I will do that after I am vaccinated.

So, maybe after three months time, I will be able to get my vaccination card.

Or, if things does go smoothly, it should be quite possible.

Rather remarkable, all the things that could happen, if we just go the extra mile.

So, we first need to believe in ourselves and then can we proceed to go on with our lives.

I have a bad habit of repeating words.

Well, might need to hire an editor for that.

Actually, I had made contact with those people. Now things are getting more interesting.

Say I would like to do that.

Basically, I will follow my old path, trying to find something to write, actively engage with the communities and various forums.

When you help a lot of others, they will return the favor, even if it's only in terms of a thanks mentally.

So, we will keep those things in mind.

Most who are just stuck there, falling into their parents steps.

But they will get the opportunity to travel.

That is something which I can ot actually verify.

So you think they would actually like to do that?

I bet some of them totally would.

So, what I am writing is basically a self talk.

Where I record some of my thoughts, so repetition is unavoidable, since we do have recurring thoughts.

Man, I love using words, big words.

Each successful application just sends a jolt of happiness in my brain.

So it is indeed totally possible to write on the bus journey to the office.

Of course we should not allow this time to go to waste.

The good thing is, we will have quite a lot of time just to keep on working these things.

Because, this job.

Emm, we do have certain leverages, it depends on how we are going to apply them.

Should I though?

An investment that they do not seek a return.

This would sound more interesting would it not?

However, it is going to be quite remarkable, if we actually made it work.