D-3

Your P.O.V.

"Aahhhh..." I moaned out as I gripped onto the bed sheets for support.

"Baby, just hold it in for a while, hm?" Chaewon whispered into my ear and pressed a kiss on the side of my head.

I just woke up from a deep sleep and what welcomed me was this abdominal pain. It was the worst that I have felt yet, and I'm pretty sure this is what dying feels like.

"CHAE!" I screamed out as I held onto her.

"As much as I want to hear you screaming my name, this isn't how it should be done." she mumbled with a smirk that lasted in a blink of an eye.

"What?!" I shot my eyes angrily at her and tried to catch my breath.

"Nothing, I'll just call the doctor." she replied before going out the door.

"Ms. Y/n, just like we tell you all the time, there is a solution for this." the doctor sighed.

"And we will take that solution, doc. Please tell us how--"

"Dad?! I never said--"

"Please Y/n, just listen to us." Chaewon begged.

I stayed silent and just groaned.

"As I was saying, please tell us how to get rid of her cancer, doc." dad continued.

"First of all, she needs to undergo a surgery before taking the chemo." he explained.

"Okay. When can she take it?" dad asked him.

"We can start as soon as possible. But... We still need a specialist for her. And unfortunately, we're still looking for one." the doctor stated as he scratched his nape.

"Aren't you one?!" my dad disappointingly questioned.

"No, sir. We need a surgeon that specializes in her case." he denied.

"Then what are we supposed to do?! Wait until she dies?!" dad's voice croaked and the doctor could only look down.

"If another surgeon operates for her, her chances of surviving might decrease. We need someone--"

"Fine! I'll do the job for you and find one myself!" dad was getting out of control so Chaewon signaled the doctor to go out.

"See, there's no other option now." I uttered.

"No, Y/n. We will find a damn surgeon." he gritted then walked out the door.

While I relaxed my body, Chaewon fiddled at the chair beside me and brought out her phone, dialing something. Before she can press the phone onto her ear, she breathed deeply.

"Hey, dad. I uhm, I need your help." she sighed.

I gave her a look and shook my head, but she just gave me a small smile. Then she mouthed me a small 'don't worry' before going out the door to talk on the phone.

"What are you doing here?" Chaewon asked with her brows creased.

Lia and my two sisters were here already, since dad was out, said he was gonna find someone who can cure me.

"What? Am I not allowed to be here?" Wonyoung, who just walked in, sassed back.

God, what is the problem with these two... I'm literally on my death bed right now and they're still fighting like immature people, jeez.

Chaewon just clicked her tongue and brought her attention back to me.

"Are you guys hungry? Because I am." Hana spoke, interrupting the quiet atmosphere.