D-17

Your P.O.V.

"It's nice to see you again, Wonyoung." I greeted.

"You too, Y/n-ie." I giggled as she called me by my nickname.

"Wow, it's been a long time since I've heard someone call me that." I gasped and she laughed.

"Dummy, it's because I'm the only one who call you that." we both laughed.

The movie started and I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I knew who it was but since I was angry, I decided to put my phone on silent instead of answering the call.

"By the way, how are you and Chaewon?" she whispered and grabbed another popcorn from me.

"Fine." I lied, although we were in the middle of a disagreement right now.

She didn't bother continuing our conversation and just watched the movie.

To be honest, I don't even know what we were watching. I was really not in the mood so I just picked whatever. Without me realizing, I slowly started to get sleepy and soon, I drifted off to sleep.

"Wakey, wakey, Y/n-ie~" I felt a finger poke my cheek so I was startled.

When I opened my eyes, my head was already leaning on Wonyoung's shoulder and people were starting to leave the place.

I immediately sat up and fixed my position.

"I can't believe you slept through the whole movie." she teased while stretching her arms.

"I'm sorry." I stretched as well and stood up, getting ready to leave.

"Don't say sorry to me. You're the one who wasted money on a ticket just to sleep." she dusted herself and stood up as well.

I jokingly rolled my eyes at her then we proceeded to leave the theater.

"Anyways, why did you even bother to watch a movie if you were just going to sleep?" she asked.

"Nothing. I wasn't expecting to sleep on that." I shrugged.

"Isn't Chaewon supposed to be with you?" she questioned.

I stopped on my tracks and just remembered that we were supposed to be out on a date. I grabbed the phone on my pocket and when I opened it, I saw 39 missed calls and 17 unread texts from her.

I mentally cursed to myself and gasped at the sight.

"What? Don't tell me you forgot about her?" Wonyoung eyed me suspiciously.

I stood there frozen while she sighed and clicked her tongue.

"You did. You're a bad girlfriend." she shook her head and crossed her arms.

I glared at her, remembering why I was even alone in the first place.

"That's weird though. No matter how forgetful you are, you wouldn't forget Chaewon." she put her hand under her chin and acted like she was thinking.

"That's because I didn't." I uttered lowly.

"Tell me the truth. You two are actually not fine, right?" she asked with a serious face.

I sighed and just nodded as a reply. She ran a hand through her hair and I was getting nervous on what she would do.

"Let's go." she stated before grabbing my hand and dragged me away.

But before we can even take 5 steps, another hand grabbed my free arm which caused the both of us to stop.

"Where are you taking her?" we both looked back to meet the eyes of an angry Chaewon.