D-13

Your P.O.V.

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled at Wonyoung who opened the car door for me.

Such a gentlewoman.

"Of course. Call me when you need anything, hm?" she told me and closed the door after I stepped out.

I simply nodded, admiring how stylish she looked. An attractive smile painted on her lips, her body leaning against the car, and her arms crossed as if she just won the lottery.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when we heard a loud thud from the door of the apartment.

"Where were you?"

Me and Wonyoung both looked at the direction of where the voice came from.

My blood instantly boiled at the mere sight of her. The scene that I witnessed replayed on my mind, and I was feeling mixed emotions of anger and hurt.

"We should ask that question to you." Wonyoung scoffed.

"We? Are you kidding me? Why are you even with her?" Chaewon replied with a serious face.

I gave her a glare due to her words. She has no reasons to be mean with Wonyoung, especially after what she has done.

I inhaled deeply to calm myself, but while I was doing that, Wonyoung stomped her way to Chaewon and surprisingly grabbed her by the collar.

Wonyoung lifted an arm and was about to hit Chaewon's face, but I immediately went in the way to avoid a fight. They were both glaring into each other and Wonyoung's grip on Chaewon was too tight.

"After what happened today, you have no right to ask me why I was with her. I should be asking you instead, why were you not with her?!" she argued, speaking the last sentence with gritted teeth.

"Wonyo--" I tried to pull her away from Chaewon but it was no use.

"Fvcking treat her right before you lose her, goddammit!" Wonyoung yelled and threw Chaewon's body off as if it was some paper.

Fear and anger can be seen in the latter's eyes. She remained speechless as Wonyoung frustratingly groaned and paced back and forth.

"Y/n, you have to tell her. Because if you don't I might just burst in anger and scream it out for her to snap back in reality." her voice wavered as she struggled not to raise her voice at me.

"W-what do I need to know?" Chaewon asked in a low voice.

I gave her a look and huffed in anger.

"I think I'm the one who needs to know something." I muttered.

She looked at me, eyes panicking for a second but then turned into confusion.

"What?" Wonyoung, on the other hand, was purely confused.

"Nothing. Why don't you just go home? It's getting late." I answered with the calmest voice I can manage.

She hesitated for a while, gazing at me as if she was making sure whether I was really fine. But after sparing one last glare at Chaewon, she headed to her car and drove off.

"What was that?!" Chaewon yelled as soon as we got inside.

I was feeling really tired, so I wasn't in the mood to have another argument with her.

"Answer me, Y/n." she sternly stated but it didn't faze me one bit.

I was about to lay down the bed and rest, but she grabbed my shoulder and made me face her.