D-8

Your P.O.V.

It had been 24 hours since I last stuffed something in my stomach. Since yesterday, all I did was probably throw up and cry from the pain.

Lia decided to stay the night, making sure I had someone by my side.

"Good morning, dummy." she opened the door and came in, holding a tray of food.

"G'morning." I weakly replied.

"Here, your dad made you some soup so you could eat even a bit." she sat beside me and held the bowl.

I carefully sat up, but didn't take the meal from her.

"What, you want me to feed you?" she sassed with an eyebrow raised.

I gave her a scowl and laughed at her statement.

"No. I'm not a baby. I don't have any appetite." I said and grabbed my phone.

While she gave me a confused look, I saw my phone had tons of messages and missed calls again. I sighed, thinking that Chaewon probably won't give up unless I talk to her.

But I immediately tilted my head when I saw the name. And not a second later, my phone rang again. So I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Y/n-ie... God I was so worried. Are you okay?"

As soon as I heard her voice, I felt more relaxed.

"Wonyoung, I'm fine. What's up?"

"Lia told me what happened."

I exhaled and gave a glare at the girl beside me. But she only shrugged and avoided my gaze.

"You don't need to be worried."

"How can I not worry about you? Ugh, okay. Just text me if you're already at the hospital. I'll visit you myself."

After that, she ended the call. I sighed again and turned to Lia.

"Why did you tell her that I was going to be admitted?" I massaged my temples as I asked her.

"She deserves to know." she answered.

"Even Chaewon doesn't kno--"

"Because I can tell that Wonyoung cares for you more than your ex-girlfriend does." she sternly told me.

I stared blankly at her while processing what she just said.

"Do you really have to rub it in my face that she doesn't care about me?" I sadly asked her.

She exhaled deeply before placing the bowl at the table and facing me.

"Y/n, after hurting you like that you really still think about her?" she questioned me.

Do I? I mean, I don't really know. Ever since we met yesterday, I've been more confused about my feelings. I was hurt, and I hate her. Or at least I think I'm supposed to.

"I'm not sure. It's only been a few days and of course, these scars are still fresh. But feelings don't really go away that easily, right?" I explained.

It's true. Someone can be hurt, and someone can hate a person. But in the end, if your feelings were real, you won't really stop loving them, until you've healed or moved on.

"Hey, I understand. You've been with her through a lot, and we all know how much you love her. But will you still choose to hold on?" she asked.

While I was pondering over my question, my phone vibrated, so I opened it only to see a text.

Chae❤️
Y/n, please talk to me. I need you...