D-14

Your P.O.V.

My head started to ache and it was like everything was spinning. The pain in my stomach returned once again as I tried but failed to stop my tears from falling.

It was painful. It hurt me seeing the love of my life cheat on me with another woman. But it was also hurting me physically.

Everything was killing me. It felt like ny head was about to explode and my chest feels so tight that I almost couldn't breathe. My stomachache wasn't really helping either.

My whole body weakened as I dropped down to the ground, trying to catch my breath as my eyes struggled to be open. But was it really worth enduring this pain, when all I can see was my girlfriend cheating in front of me?

I can hear blurred murmurs of people asking if I was okay, and things like that. But I was handling too much pain to care about my surroundings.

The last thing I heard was Wonyoung calling my name before the dark swallowed me.

"You're awake!" I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the white walls around me.

I carefully looked around to see two people whom I recognize standing on both sides of the bed I was lying on.

"Oh, thank God." Wonyoung sat down at the chair, exhaling deeply in relief as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Y/n, how do you feel?" Lia asked, worry and concern painted in her eyes as her hand held mine.

"F-fine." my voice turning out raspy.

"I'll get you some water and call the doctor." Wonyoung stood up and went out the door.

While I looked around once again, I finally recognized that I was in a hospital room.

"What happened?" Lia asked.

I avoided her eyes when I remembered what I witnessed before losing consciousness.

"I don't know." I replied quietly.

"Wonyoung told me she went to buy ice cream and when she came back, you were already struggling on the floor." she stated.

I nodded as a response. I just couldn't tell her what I really saw. Even I can't fully grasp what happened.

"If you're wondering, your girlfriend's not even answering the goddamn phone." she sighed and finally sat down the chair.

I tried to stifle a cry, remembering how she lied to me by saying she was busy at work. When in reality, she was busy meeting another girl.

I couldn't mutter a single word. My mouth refuses to. I can't find the right words to say, and I'm scared of what might happen if she would know.

A while later, Wonyoung came in with a man in a white coat trailing behind.

"Ms. Park Y/n, how are you feeling?" he asked me.

"Fine now." I answered.

He nodded and breathed deeply before speaking again.

"These last few days, were there any sickness that occurred to you?" he asked seriously.

"I had an intense stomachache yesterday. Why?" I answered.

"Where are your parents?" he questioned.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the question, but still answered.

"My dad is busy at work. My mom is... She's far away from us." I replied.

"Is there a problem, doc?" Lia asked.