The Fight (Chapter 27)

Henry had just woken up. He put his glasses on and felt for the lamp next to him. He flicked on the light, and checked his watch. '9:35 am.' He thought. Henry then realized warmth over his lower body. He whipped his head around and found William sleeping soundly while hugging his waist. Henry flushed red, immediately pushed William off and stood up. William hit his head on the arm rest and jolted awake. "What the hell?!" William yelled while rubbing his forehead.

        "It's time to get up." Henry said looking down at the floor with his arms crossed. William rolled his eyes. "Where's my son? I'd like to see him." William asked. Henry uncrossed his arms, and pushed his glasses up against his face. "He's in the guest room upstairs next to the bathroom. But I highly doubt he'll want to see y-" Henry stopped due to William's sudden disappearance. "Shit." Henry muttered.

...

       William opened the guest bedroom and entered quietly. 'It's dark, shouldn't they be up by now?' Will thought. William then felt for the light and flipped it on. Unfortunately, he didn't like what he saw. William clenched his fist. He was about to do something until he felt somebody grab his arm. He whirled around to reveal Henry putting a finger up to his lips to symbolize silence. Henry furrowed his brows, "Let me wake them up, only come in when I say you can. Got it?" Henry whispered. William nodded. Henry went in and closed the door behind him.

       He smiled at the sight. "Boys, wake up." He chirped. Micheal stirred awake. "Hm?" He hummed. "It's 20 till' 10." Henry added. Micheal yawned. "O-okay I'm up."

       Micheal unwrapped his arms from Noah, and got up. Henry noticed he only had a pair of underwear on. "So, mind telling me why you are almost naked?" Henry poked while raising a brow. Micheal rolled his eyes, "Stop. We didn't do anything, we're just friends." Micheal stated while crossing his arms. Noah finally seemed to notice Micheal was gone too. "Mmmm, Eggs lay back down, I'm cold." Noah pleaded. Henry chucked. "Yeah, whatever you say Mike." Henry chirped. Micheal furrowed his brows, and turned his attention towards Noah who was reaching out for him. "You good for nothing spaghetti robot! I told you not to fall asleep!!" Micheal hollered while hitting Noah on the head. Noah winced, "Sorry, but you fell asleep and you were so war-" Micheal glared at him. "Right...I'll shut up."  Noah muttered while crossing his arms and looking down with a pouty face. Henry snickered. Micheal sent a glare his way too. Henry rolled his eyes. "Anyway, there is somebody here to meet you." Micheal cocked a brow. "Come in." Henry shouted, and the door opened.

      William waved, "Hello Micheal, it's been awhile." Micheal stood a blank. "Oh look Eggs it's your dad again! Hello Mr.Afton!" Noah said happily and waved to William. William silently glared at him. Micheal looked down the at ground. "W-what are you doing here Mr.Afton?" Micheal asked while clenching his hands. William's heart dropped. "I'm here to see my son!" William said while smiling.

"T-that's n-n-nice I g-guess." Micheal stuttered out. Noah noticed Micheal's sudden change of emotion, and how his attitude changed completely since his father entered the room. "Micheal, are you okay?" William asked worriedly. Micheal clenched his teeth. "Micheal?"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY FATHER?! DOES IT?!" Micheal yelled. "Micheal I-" William was cut off, "SORRY? I FUCKING SORRY ISN'T GOING TO FIX OUR FAMILY AND OUR MISTAKES." Micheal continued. Noah looked over at Micheal, Micheal was on the brink of crying. His eyes were getting puffy, and his face was getting red, "Eggs ca-"

"NOT RIGHT NOW EN." Micheal shouted while spinning his head to meet Noah's gaze. Noah was surprised, but upset that Micheal, one, cut him off and two, shouted at him. Micheal adverted his attention back to his father. "EVERYBODY IS FUCKING DEAD. MOM, CHRIS, ELIZABETH, CHARLIE, UNCLE HENRY, YOU! ... ME!" Micheal screamed. "I know Micheal, we can-" William was cut off once again.

"SAVE THEM?! HELL, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO SAVE THEM IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN ASS FATHER. WE ALL COULD'VE LIVED NORMAL LIVES AND BEEN TOGETHER IF YOU HAD PRIORITIZED YOUR FAMILY OVER YOUR WORK!!" Micheal roared. "Micheal Afton, calm do-"

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN COME BACK?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS ENTIRE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOBODY HERE WANT'S ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU MURDERED TONS OF CHILDREN INCLUDING CHARLIE!!" Micheal cried out. Micheal now had tears streaming down his face, his face was red, and his voice was getting horsed. Micheal stopped for a moment. "Why do you even care if I'm okay or not? You never seemed to care back then." Micheal asked. "Micheal, I've-"

"Changed? Please somebody like you could never change." Micheal laughed. "After all, you would laugh every time I screamed for help when you beat me for the smallest mistakes, or what about the time you beat me till I couldn't move in the slightest, or the time you took a fire poker to-" Micheal was cut off. "Micheal stop." William demanded. Micheal continued, "Or the time you threw me outside in the storm then said it was my own fault for getting pneumonia, or all the times you forgot my birthday, or-"

"MICHEAL STOP." William demanded again. "OR THE TIME YOU TOOK AT A KNIFE TO MY BACK AND CARVED MISTAKE, LED MOM TO HER DEATH, LET ELIZABETH NEAR CIRCUS-"

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T KILL MY OWN BROTHER WHEN HE BEGGED ME TO STOP."

Micheal froze.