Henry's Study (Chapter 18)

Micheal sat in the living room still red as ever, and confused beyond comprehension. Micheal just couldn't comprehend how Noah could have 'that' kind of dream about him. He thought about all the times he's teased Noah, but he never guessed that Noah liked him in 'that' way.

What made it worse is that Micheal knew that Noah didn't know what happened, and knowing Noah's curiosity, he would ask. Micheal mentally cursed himself, he was going to ruin Noah's innocence soon, and it wouldn't be his fault.

Micheal perked up at the sound of water turning off in the bathroom. It was sooner than he'd expect. Micheal turned around when Noah opened the door. He had a towel around his waist, it was tied sloppily though, and half of it was kinda falling down. Noah also held another towel in one hand drying his hair.

Micheal couldn't help staring. It was like his eyes were glued. Noah noticed Micheal sitting on the couch staring. "Oh hey Eggs!!" Micheal snapped out of his trance quickly, and returned the greeting. "Hey Ennard go change, and come down here. There's somethings you need to learn about your human body, and now that it's more mature then it used to be you'll need to learn a lot more." Micheal said. Noah simply nodded his head, and ran upstairs to get ready.

—————With Henry————

Henry was working on his computer. His fingers were typing away, almost in a rhythmic pattern. Henry was trying to perfect the illusion serum, so that when he injected it into the children they wouldn't have to worry about losing the a disk.

Henry was almost soothed by working. Henry wasn't always a workaholic, he just kinda turned into one once he was determined to get Charlie back. Working so much reminded him of the partnership he once shore.

Henry's face fell at the remembrance of his use-to-be best friend, and that no matter what, the man he once knew better than the back of his hand was gone as soon as his knife touched young flesh. Henry thought about William a lot these past 30 years, and how things could've been a lot different.

Henry hated the man with all his being, but he couldn't bring himself to admit it. Out of nowhere Henry slammed his fist on the table, "God dammit!" Henry fell back in his chair. Henry was about to get up, and go lay down when his vision was engulfed in darkness. Henry span around on his heel, and his eyes were met with a mysterious purple, and completely white eyes. His eyes widen when he realized who was standing in front of him...

William Afton