"All Clean!" (Chapter 29)

"Eggs, can I ask you a question?" Noah asked while putting on a shirt. Micheal was laying in the bed looking up at the ceiling smirking, "You just did En, but sure."

       "Is Christopher your younger brother?" Noah asked timidly while putting on some shorts. Micheal jumped a bit. "Y-yes." Micheal stammered out. Noah nodded then looked at Micheal again. "W-was it an accident?" Noah questioned silently while looking down at the ground. "I-I...Don't w-want to talk about it En." Micheal stuttered.

       Noah looked at Micheal who was covering his eyes with his forearm. Micheal sighed. "Noah, let's leave the house today, I need to get away from...him." Micheal proposed. Noah smiled. "Anything you want to do Eggs." Noah agreed. "What do you have in mind?" Noah asked taking his clothes off once again. Micheal made a few thinking noises for a minute, "Aha! We should go hang out at the mall again, maybe we could get some CDs." (Hard to think that some kids don't even know what a CD is, or a record for that matter.) "That sounds fun, let's get ready." Noah exclaimed.

...

       "EGGS!!! I LOVE IT!!!" Noah shouted. "En, calm down, it's just a cat." Micheal stated while rolling his eyes. "Come on." Micheal ordered while taking Noah's arm and pulling him away. "Egggsssss noooooo!!!!" Noah yelled while reaching for the cat that was out of sight now, he put his hand down in defeat. Noah looked around, "Eggs, where are we going?" Micheal looked irritated, "Bathroom."

                          ...

        Noah sat outside waiting for Micheal. When Micheal finally came out Noah grumbled about how long Micheal took, and asked if he fell in. Micheal didn't seem too thrilled. "Eggs!! What's that store?!" Noah shouted while pointing at a lingerie store. Micheal turned bright pink. "I think that one would suit you!" Noah exclaimed pointing to an outfit. Micheal turned Ruby Red. "W-what the hell En?!" Micheal whispered-yelled. "Hm?" Noah hummed innocently. Micheal crossed his arms and looked away from Noah. Noah's lips curved into a smile as he whispered. "Afraid you might like it~?" Noah teased. "L-let's just go look at CDs!l" Micheal quickly changed the subject grabbed Noah's arm, and dashed away.

                           ...

Micheal paid for his CDs. The struggle was that he now had to commit to holding one of Noah's hands at all times, he kept touching things or kept wondering off. "If I get you ice cream will you behave?" Micheal asked. Noah nodded violently. "Fine." Micheal gave in. He ordered the ice cream and they found a table to sit. Noah devoured his in about 35 seconds and licked his lips as to Micheal, who took 3 minutes to eat his.

Once Micheal was done he turned to Noah to ask if he was ready only to be met with Noah staring at him adoringly. "You're adorable, y'know that right?" Noah said lovingly while reaching out for Micheal chin. Micheal took his hand and pulled it down. "Not right here En." Micheal said flustered. Noah looked confused. He then lit up and dragged Micheal to the men's bathroom. Noah let Micheal in first and locked the door. Micheal flushed bright red, and became even redder as Noah pushed him up against the sink. "E-En, we aren't even court-" Micheal was cut off by Ennard turning on the sink, and wetting his hands. Micheal almost died. He then did what Micheal didn't expect. He wiped down Micheal's face then got off. "All clean!" Noah said cheerfully while backing away.

"What?" Micheal asked confused. "What do you mean 'What?' You had ice cream all over your face." Noah questioned. "Then why'd you lock the door, and back me up against the sink?" Micheal defended. "Uh, because you looked uncomfortable when I tried to do it in the cafe, so I thought you wouldn't want anybody else seeing, and then you were in my way of the sink, so I just kept going." Noah explained. Micheal then looked away ashamed of his thoughts, and backed up against the sink. "What did you...ohhhhhh~" Noah realized. He then walked back over towards Micheal, and closed the gap between them. "Eggs~ If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked." Noah chuckled. Micheal rolled his eyes. "Well, I don't want one anymore, let's go." Micheal grumbled, and took Noah's arm. Noah pouted since he didn't get his payback from earlier.

                           ...

       Noah turned off the light and collapsed onto the bed after changing into something more comfy. He then waited for Micheal to come back from the shower. As soon as he heard the door open and close he shot up, "Eggs!!!" Noah shouted. "Yeah, it's me." Micheal replied while putting on his clothes. Noah sat up waiting attentively for Micheal to come to bed. As soon as he knew Micheal was right next to him, he laid down. After a minute Micheal pulled Noah close to him, and kissed Noah quickly. "I decided I wanted my kiss from earlier." Micheal chucked.

       Noah then kissed Micheal deeply, and then removed Micheal's shirt, "And I want my view from earlier, but we can't always get what we want Eggs." Noah teased. "Fine, you win this time, good night En." Micheal admitted. "Good night my sleeping beauty." Noah replied, Micheal pulled Noah closer, "We don't want a repeat of this morning do we Noah~?" Micheal whispered. Noah gulped. "Exactly~" Micheal whispered again. "Good night En." Micheal repeated one last time, "G-good night Eggs."